Sex at the first meet?

do you insist on/expect sex on the first meet?

• Total voters

Mariposa blanca

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
Hi all,

I'm just curious. How many of you expect sex to happen on the first meet?

As far as I'm concerned, the first meet is to check out the chemistry. Many guys have been perfectly cool with that. Someone recently responded to my "meet for coffee" suggestion with "no sex?" and went quiet after I mentioned about seeing first if there's chemistry.

I'm not asking if I'm right or wrong, because this is who I am and how I roll. I'm just curious about how others feel about the matter.

Thanks!

I think it may depend on how you met the guy? If you meet online, then yes I think getting to meet them first. But I have mainly met guys in a bar or club, or friends of a guy Ive been with so usually it leads straight to some sort of sex even if its just a blow job or something. After all I dont want to get a new boyfriend, its been mainly for sex really.

My first wife if alcohol and weed were involved that was all the chemistry she needed, my second wife started dating black guys she met in college that she tutored said they were nice and she liked them so not first meeting with her.

The proper time to have sex is when all parties involved are comfortable with the idea. I belong to a pretty much closed group. By the time a new member has been admitted she has produced a clean medical, and clearly understands the purpose of the group. While not mandatory sex is expected at the first meeting, that is why the group exists.

From the very first time I started dating and even through my college years, it never became sexual until after weeks and sometimes even months of dating.. That's the way it was for me, even when I first met the man I later married. But when I first met my first black date, that all changed and VERY surprising to me, I had sex with him on my first date. Even now while thinking about it and after all this time,.. that while dating my white boyfriends and taking weeks/months before any type of sexual experiencing ever happening, I find it amazing that it only took this gorgeous black guy to get me in bed in less than about 4 hours of me first meeting him. Yes, I've got to admit, there was a lot going on in my life at the time, mainly from a cheating husband which made me very vulnerable, and maybe a few too many glasses of wine,.. but none the less, it speaks volumes on how easily this black man seduced this little white girl on the very first night... (or did I seduce him..) lol

From the very first time I started dating and even through my college years, it never became sexual until after weeks and sometimes even months of dating.. That's the way it was for me, even when I first met the man I later married. But when I first met my first black date, that all changed and VERY surprising to me, I had sex with him on my first date. Even now while thinking about it and after all this time,.. that while dating my white boyfriends and taking weeks/months before any type of sexual experiencing ever happening, I find it amazing that it only took this gorgeous black guy to get me in bed in less than about 4 hours of me first meeting him. Yes, I've got to admit, there was a lot going on in my life at the time, mainly from a cheating husband which made me very vulnerable, and maybe a few too many glasses of wine,.. but none the less, it speaks volumes on how easily this black man seduced this little white girl on the very first night... (or did I seduce him..) lol
as a young BBC we're try our best to seduce more white girls and women to BBC and get them addicted each day

I go with the flow of the situation myself. It also depends on the scenario. If I'm at a bar or club and I'm on the prowl anyway, then I will have sex within an hour of meeting the guy!

If it's a "date date" then I want to see the chemistry.

If you both enjoyed the experience and have no regrets then it doesn't make any difference whose "fault" it is.

Back