Sex At The Airport

BlkWarriorking

Male
Real Person
From
VA, US
I work for one of the largest airlines in the world, at one of the busy's airports on the east coast (Washington Dulles International). All day long I sexy women of all shapes and sizes come through the terminal and wonder how many would like to get some black in them if they could during a layover (there's actually a hotel on property)

So ladies would you like to get some black in you during a layover or business trip?

Ok this totally got my attention and I think is a wonderful idea. I can't speak for the guys but I know for sure that I dress to the 9's when I travel specifically because there's so many hotties at the airports and on my flights. It would be terrific if I could just lookup who's in the airport like I can on Tinder and meet for drinks then get hooked up all in one convenient location. Such a good idea

I agree with the above, nothing better than to have a quikie during a layover. Just like smoking rooms, airports need to have designated R&R rooms. :)

Last edited:
I work for one of the largest airlines in the world, at one of the busy's airports on the east coast (Washington Dulles International). All day long I sexy women of all shapes and sizes come through the terminal and wonder how many would like to get some black in them if they could during a layover (there's actually a hotel on property)

So ladies would you like to get some black in you during a layover or business trip?

Is your work schedule that flexible?

I think about it all the time seeing as she's a flight attendant ;)

Back