• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sex At The Airport

BlkWarriorking

Male
Real Person
From
VA, US
I work for one of the largest airlines in the world, at one of the busy's airports on the east coast (Washington Dulles International). All day long I sexy women of all shapes and sizes come through the terminal and wonder how many would like to get some black in them if they could during a layover (there's actually a hotel on property)

So ladies would you like to get some black in you during a layover or business trip?

Mrs.InCharge

Couple
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Ok this totally got my attention and I think is a wonderful idea. I can't speak for the guys but I know for sure that I dress to the 9's when I travel specifically because there's so many hotties at the airports and on my flights. It would be terrific if I could just lookup who's in the airport like I can on Tinder and meet for drinks then get hooked up all in one convenient location. Such a good idea

I work for one of the largest airlines in the world, at one of the busy's airports on the east coast (Washington Dulles International). All day long I sexy women of all shapes and sizes come through the terminal and wonder how many would like to get some black in them if they could during a layover (there's actually a hotel on property)

So ladies would you like to get some black in you during a layover or business trip?
Is your work schedule that flexible?

I think about it all the time seeing as she's a flight attendant ;)