Sex and the mind...

Lady Dionysus

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Having been around for awhile, and experienced quite a few lovers, of varying ages, races, dick sizes, and skill levels I have learned the most important part of amazing, unforgettable, make me cum (and come) again and again sex:

He has to engage my mind... Really want to understand what makes me tick. Stare into the dark side. Capture the mind and the body follows... Do you agree?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1434858608803.jpg
    FB_IMG_1434858608803.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 73
Having been around for awhile, and experienced quite a few lovers, of varying ages, races, dick sizes, and skill levels I have learned the most important part of amazing, unforgettable, make me cum (and come) again and again sex:

He has to engage my mind... Really want to understand what makes me tick. Stare into the dark side. Capture the mind and the body follows... Do you agree?
I agree, i think its all about first mind ;)

I can expound on this topic for a whole day but will be brief since no one would read all of it anyway. Actually I couldn't say it any better than Dr. Sheryl Kinsberg. Read her entire article that was posted on where else but 'healthywomen.org' here;

http://www.healthywomen.org/content/ask-expert/7789/brain-sexual-organ

The brain is the largest organ and most important one when it comes to sex and emotions for women. Men are visual animals and our attraction switches are flipped by visual images of a woman who looks healthy enough to reproduce and that's all about it takes for a majority of men.

But women, ahhh, they are a whole different ******* wired very uniquely by nature somewhat like an orchidian. Women's attraction switches don't work just visually (thats a really small factor) but much more by her feelings the way a man makes her feel such as secure and safe, wanted and desired, sexually appealing, and that he has survival value (he is a real man that will provide, and protect her and her offspring). Those play a bigger part in flipping the attraction switches of a woman.

I have alot of empirical evidence and experience with this with the many women (single, coupled, married) I have met, talked with, and been a lover or Bull to in that they have expressed this sentiments to me with being turned off by their other 'lovers'. But over-all what a majority of men don't understand is that a woman's attraction switches work entirely different than a man's and it is a combination of mental as well as emotional. If a man never figures that out, a majority of times he will get no where and women have told me that the 'guy(bf/hubby) just doesn't get why he ignored her all week and still expects to get some on Saturday night and gets disappointed. A great book that discusses about this is Matt Ridley's 'The Red Queen'. Thats a must read book for men to understand the biological evolutionary nature of the human nature, sex, and the behavorial characteristics of the female species when it comes to selecting a mate.
fe209b454a734878eba40bf341463dbf.jpg

There you go again, being all scientific. ;-)

Put more artistically, it's about the chase... In modern humans, it takes the form of flirtation, being coy, not giving in too easily... All to be pursued. In hopes that he will want to pursue, and capture. But the point about safety and security is often overlooked. Feeling safe builds trust. Trust allows inhibitions to melt away. It truly is an art form, and is most satisfying when you find someone else who understands and enjoys the maneuvering as much as I do. Of course, I'm pretty tired at the moment... So I will leave it at that.

Put more artistically, it's about the chase... In modern humans, it takes the form of flirtation, being coy, not giving in too easily... All to be pursued. In hopes that he will want to pursue, and capture. But the point about safety and security is often overlooked. Feeling safe builds trust. Trust allows inhibitions to melt away. It truly is an art form, and is most satisfying when you find someone else who understands and enjoys the maneuvering as much as I do. Of course, I'm pretty tired at the moment... So I will leave it at that.
I tend to wax scientifical because I do have it down to a science. And it's not all about the chase, oh no to the contrary. You know the joke about the young Bull and the old Bull don't you (if not I'll tell it to you over that beer)?

A woman must validate herself to a man as well. If he makes himself fall for her too easy or comes at her too strong he appears weak and turns off a woman's attraction switches. For a man to entice her, then back off intrigues a woman more and creates that aura of mystery women love about a man. It's similar to like a cat playing with a ball of yarn, if it's sitting there the cat won't be interested, but when you dangle it and pull it away the cat leaps in the air and rolls around in a playful manner.

So it is with women and to that extent that is an art of skill not so easy mastered but yet I have it down to a science. You've even commented to me on your observation of my empirical employment of that artful skill on this site.

Now have I captured your attention? :bigsmile::blackgrimace:

View media item 13248
View media item 13783
View media item 13782

Last edited:
I tend to wax scientifical because I do have it down to a science. And it's not all about the chase, oh no to the contrary. You know the joke about the young Bull and the old Bull don't you (if not I'll tell it to you over that beer)?

A woman must validate herself to a man as well. If he makes himself fall for her too easy or comes at her too strong he appears weak and turns off a woman's attraction switches. For a man to entice her, then back off intrigues a woman more and creates that aura of mystery women love about a man. It's similar to like a cat playing with a ball of yarn, if it's sitting there the cat won't be interested, but when you dangle it and pull it away the cat leaps in the air and rolls around in a playful manner.

So it is with women and to that extent that is an art of skill not so easy mastered but yet I have it down to a science. You've even commented to me on your observation of my empirical employment of that artful skill on this site.

Now have I captured your attention? :bigsmile::blackgrimace:

View media item 13248
You had my attention before, but I have way too much vying for my attention, so in my specific instance, it is best one not toy with the cat too long, or they find other playthings.
FB_IMG_1435431778689.jpg FB_IMG_1435431238352.jpg

You had my attention before, but I have way too much vying for my attention, so in my specific instance, it is best one not toy with the cat too long, or they find other playthings.
View attachment 606720 View attachment 606721
@Lady Dionysus; Tsk, tsk my fair lady, when I first went to try and play with the cat she simply walked off and went to sleep on me in true cat-like fashion never wanting to play on anyone else's terms but hers. When she awoke, she came and jumped in my lap asking for a bowl of milk. I've yet to lay a hand down to pet the cat and make my long slow strong strokes which would make her purrrrr and never want to leave my lap again. Now how about that for some mind-sex. :bigsmile::blackgrimace:

I agree...due to the fact that sexual stimulation is brought on be dopamine levels in the brain fueled by adrenaline it's more than necessary to know what it takes to get a female to react to this.

I agree...due to the fact that sexual stimulation is brought on be dopamine levels in the brain fueled by adrenaline it's more than necessary to know what it takes to get a female to react to this.

BLUF: Science has proven that Chocolate, Sex, and Chocolate men with BBC are essential for a long, healthy, happy life. But all the women on here who have been with sexy chocolate men already knew all of this and didn't need a scientific study to tell them that. :blackheart::blackgrimace::bigsmile::blackheart:

So following up on the topic of the mind, sex, and science I heard something on the DL Hugley radio show that was interesting where they were talking about a scientific study that discussed where researchers found that eating chocolate has the effect of stimulating the same part of the brain as having sex.

Here are some scientific fact findings you may not have known dealing with sex and the mind:

"An alternative explanation is that the effects of eating chocolate are psychological - the unique combination of aroma, texture and taste makes eating chocolate a pleasurable experience that stimulates the emotional 'feel-good' centres of the brain. In short, the chocolate tastes good, so we feel good." [1]

"In the eye's retina, dopamine is released when the optical nerve activates in response to light exposure." [2]
[BBB76 comment:] No wonder women get that dopey look in their eye's when they see a BBC. :blackheart::blackgrimace:

"The sex differences we found suggest that satiation might work differently in men and women. There is supportive evidence for this from other fields that suggests that women are more affected than men by the hedonic value of food....

In a review of chocolate craving it is indicated that the hedonic appeal of chocolate (fat, sugar, texture and aroma) is likely to be a predominant factor in chocolate craving. This could explain, together with the neuroanatomy data why women prefer chocolate." [2]

[BBB76 comment:] Interesting choice of words they used with "women are more affected than men by the hedonic ..."

"It claims that sex has a positive impact on the minds - listing seven different chemical reactions that the brain undergoes during intercourse which improve its functioning ability.

For instance, raised levels of oxytocin - or the "trust" hormone - during sex increase a person's readiness to think of novel or risky solutions to a problem.

While the post-coital rise in serotonin levels aids both creative thinking and calm, logical decision-making.

Elements in dark chocolate also prove beneficial.

Magnesium and antioxidant flavonols or chemicals increase the supply of oxygen to the brain and reduce the chances of brain damage through a stroke." [3]

references
[1] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-128858/Scientists-prove-chocolate-better-love.html
[2] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...al-dopamine-brains-causing-pupils-dilate.html
[3] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-499252/The-secrets-brainpower-Chocolate-sex-laughter.html
[4] http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/10-reasons-why-chocolate-is-good-for-you-1369798

What is the old line I love your mind let me feel your brain!

Back