sex after bbc

To people not in the LS? I don't. But then nagain, I don't say we met on Adult Friend Finder when we loved one anothers' dirty pictures LOL. Within the LS, we invite folks to come join us :)
Yes. I understand. Its just interesting that women who join the LS become so free with sex. This behavior resembles what ancient christians called "pagan" and why "pagan" women were so hot to the christian men. Perhaps this is again the correct term for these wives.

Women who join the LS become much more in control of their sexuality...free or not, as they choose. The forbidden has always been tempting.
. Interesting View. Always seemed to me that LS women had "lost" control of their sexuality and desires for BBC had taken over. Yes there was always ( not so much now ) forbidden fruit of BBC but there was also the childhood fears of the "booggieman" which always seemed to be a black man or black facepainted white man. LS sex seems like a ******* and women want more and more so her behavior is less like a whore than an addict getting her fix ( cum from a black man ). Sometimes wandering bars and danceclubs looking for a black stud or being fortunate enough to have black men calling her for dates. All in all, a large change from being the mature mom , soccer mom, or single mom / woman she was before

. Interesting View. Always seemed to me that LS women had "lost" control of their sexuality and desires for BBC had taken over. Yes there was always ( not so much now ) forbidden fruit of BBC but there was also the childhood fears of the "booggieman" which always seemed to be a black man or black facepainted white man. LS sex seems like a ******* and women want more and more so her behavior is less like a whore than an addict getting her fix ( cum from a black man ). Sometimes wandering bars and danceclubs looking for a black stud or being fortunate enough to have black men calling her for dates. All in all, a large change from being the mature mom , soccer mom, or single mom / woman she was before

Wow, your experiences/ideas are so different from ours/hers. She's brazilian and half her family is black-skinned...they don't see black skin as 'bogeyman' figures at all.

Also don't relate to your *******/addict thought...we play with couples, MFM, FMF in the LS when we want. There's no craving...and we have a long list of black men who are eager to meet us (her) alone, so she's not 'wandering' anywhere.

And as for 'cum from a black man'...at GBs the guys rarely cum...they don't want to miss out on the next girl LOL...and she doesn't care as long as they make her cum LOL

If you go to LS clubs or parties the women get the pleasure of flirting as aggressively as they want, without any fear the guys will 'misunderstand' and things get ugly.
When we were starting out we went to a club with a pool table. She was wearing a very short skirt, and when she bent over to shoot she showed a lot to the guys behind her (oh, no panties LOL). They commented and one even came and gently smacked her ass--after asking if it was OK. She felt safe because the mens' wives were all on the dance floor putting on a girl show for the crowd.

Ex wouldnt have sex with me 3 days before and after the first few times stopped allowing it immediately afterwards. She prefered me to lick her creampie as a show of my submission to her dominance and bull over us and also because she said she was sore, tired and wanted to enjoy feeling naturally fucked by her bulls large cock and deep cum dripping as long as possible. I got it and understood..my cock would just disturb his work and interfere with how he made her feel..she liked being exclusive to her regular bulls for while and wanted to enjoy how they made her pussy felt as long as possible..sometimes she wouldnt let me clean her so she could feel their cum drip into her panties and down her leg at night or during the day..not washing her pussy for a few days even after multiple visits..then letting me lick her clean before she showered so I could taste and smell their combined essense..it was great..

The best to slide in my wife pussy like nothing the sound of how wet she is... I love having sex with my wife aftet and can smell her pussy during...she make fun of me how she barely feels me and how much better the other guy is...

My wife says some of you wives on here are just plain mean! She said she loves having sex with me afterwards(im not that small) and that she still feels me and I still make her cum hard. She said yes its not the big cock feeling she just had but its still great and it keeps us connected

My wife says some of you wives on here are just plain mean! She said she loves having sex with me afterwards(im not that small) and that she still feels me and I still make her cum hard. She said yes its not the big cock feeling she just had but its still great and it keeps us connected

Same for us! In Fact, returning to my husband and making love with him after I have been with my boyfriend makes ME feel secure in our marriage. We talk about my encounter, our feelings, and how we both enjoy this adventure. It shows how much my husband loves me to allow me to explore my sexuality. Yes my husband and I have sex after I have been with 'R', and YES I love sex with my hubby, and YES my husband makes me cum. I have an intimacy with my husband that is much more than it can ever be with my boyfriend. I think that all the women who make derogatory and disparaging statements about their husband should really consider the possibility your marriage is in trouble.

I have on multiple occasions had sex with my husband after having sex with my bull. I get my husband a nice bottle of scotch or a couple of bottles of wine. Once he's nice and ******* I then have sex with him. He's made a comment about how "excited" I am and how wet I am. He doesn't know I've had sex with my bull and I have his cum still in me.
That is incredibly arousing. I’d love to know how you feel and what goes through your mind when having sex with your husband while thinking of your lover...

I have on multiple occasions had sex with my husband after having sex with my bull. I get my husband a nice bottle of scotch or a couple of bottles of wine. Once he's nice and ******* I then have sex with him. He's made a comment about how "excited" I am and how wet I am. He doesn't know I've had sex with my bull and I have his cum still in me.
i thought the same thing about my wife being so excited when we first fucked on our wedding night. she was just so wet down there. didn't find out till many years later she had spent the night before our wedding day with the best man and he fucked her all night and also in the morning before she headed to the church. they also snuck off during the reception and fucked again. she was so full of his cum on our wedding night. as she remembered it she had 5 of his loads in her. after i fucked her once that night she said she was very tired so i only fucked her once on our wedding nigh

Back