sex after bbc

My husband mostly under 5 minutes.
I don't mind having a good long night of fun.

Hmm... well, I need to fuck all your holes for 5 hours session at a time.. first shot is avg. around 15 min.. 2,3,4,5 goes for at least 30 min or more of real hard black cock pounding... and dont need to change positions.. it might give the pussy or ass too much rest time..

Wow, you can sign me up :)

How much you need woman? I think maybe you should go for the 7 hours session.... that would mean 420 mins of pleasure, and of those 420, 280 min of straight non-stop fucking.. and No... no, dont come say pussy is red and sore... I'll hammer it for the time and intensity that has been agreed... :blackgreedy:

Does anyone have sex with hubby after having BBC?

I have on multiple occasions had sex with my husband after having sex with my bull. I get my husband a nice bottle of scotch or a couple of bottles of wine. Once he's nice and ******* I then have sex with him. He's made a comment about how "excited" I am and how wet I am. He doesn't know I've had sex with my bull and I have his cum still in me.

I have on multiple occasions had sex with my husband after having sex with my bull. I get my husband a nice bottle of scotch or a couple of bottles of wine. Once he's nice and ******* I then have sex with him. He's made a comment about how "excited" I am and how wet I am. He doesn't know I've had sex with my bull and I have his cum still in me.

You've got a devil on your shoulder and no angel arguing the other side.

i milk my husband and make him eat his cum. i don't let my husband sex with me
It's the same thing for me. After she maked love with her BBC BF, I can just eat his cum. Two ways for that. 1st, I eat his cum flowing from her pussy. 2nd, her BF just cum in her mouth, then she kiss me. In practice wife dont accept my kisses, dont accept my cum. Sometimes (2 or 3 times a year) I'm authorized to penetrate her (without right to cum). Then, her BF's cum serves me as a lubricant. The two watch me masturbate.

I use to allow my husband, who is much older than I, to fuck me on occasion after having sex with Black lovers the first few years we were married, but since becoming Black cock only over six years ago, my husband and I do not have penetrative sex any longer. He does however, when I allow him of course, eat my creampies afterward and sometimes in between Black lovers who are sharing me. I will at times, allow him to masturbate onto my chest or I'll suck him off after I'm finished giving myself to Black lovers. More times than not though, my husband is not present when I'm fucking Black lovers, so there is no way to allow him access to do anything anyway. I usually reserve telling him details of these meeting with Black lovers when he is not present, until I have him in front of me and I tease him then with details as I make him masturbate for me. This is one of his most favorite sexual activities by the way and one I find loving enjoyment in doing for him!

Does anyone have sex with hubby after having BBC?

Definitely, once it's clear that guy is done then it's my turn to fuck wife. She is typically already well satisfied and no longer interested in my efforts....but that and her wetness ensures that I finish quickly so all happy. I wasn't sure about sloppy seconds the first time, but now it's the best

When we meet with BBC Mrs inked is there's for the duration, I only ever fuck her after they have totally finished with her, it's incredible putting my cocktail into her puss after they have finished.

My wife is the same. Only after both get completely satisfied do I get to enjoy her and it's the most amazing feeling going in after they have been going at it for hours. She still has the most amazing orgasams when I do her.

i think it would be more about the togetherness after her pussy having been taken and used by black guys.
Nice Comment. Lots of tenderness and comfort there. Reassurring to cuckhold that she will still come home to him after her times with BBC. Helpful to so many white couples today who have discovered the pleasures of this lifestyle

Back