Setting up my little Asian's 1st Big Black Cock

Lokiau

Male
Well it has been a long time coming, but this Friday my little Asian wifey is going to get her first taste of big black cock. We have booked the hotel room and have a few contenders vying for pole position. The featured contender in the pic is the frontrunner :)

I have talked to her about my fantasy to see her have sex with a black guy with a big cock for a while now. But up until last weekend she wasn't interested in the idea beyond the fantasy. However, she has now committed to the idea and if all goes to plan that little asian pussy will be filled with that black cock. He has a lot of responsibility he will either break it or make it for the rest of the Black Cocks out there. I hope she shudders on his cock from earth shattering orgasms so we can continue on this path.

As for my part I am just going to film while trying not to cum in my pants ;) Wish us luck!

197_1000.jpg

Attachments

• Black Cock 4 Annie's Pussy.jpg
    Black Cock 4 Annie's Pussy.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 333
Looks like you two found yourself a fit and dark bull. Great. You do have "more revealing" pics on the way with a wonderful creampie finish, yes?:)

Hell yeah bro i love it stuffing an asian with a bbc is the icing on the cake, doesnt matter if both of you didnt even cum yet it's still the icing on the cake ha

Lokiau, You need to talk with her now. Assure her that you love her more than you ever did. And assure her that you want more if she wants more. The picture is awesome. I really hope she enjoyed the hell out of it. But you two need to sit down and honestly discuss where you go from here.

Lokiau, You need to talk with her now. Assure her that you love her more than you ever did. And assure her that you want more if she wants more. The picture is awesome. I really hope she enjoyed the hell out of it. But you two need to sit down and honestly discuss where you go from here.
Really good advice man. We are very close now

Nothing is worth losing your marriage for. If you have communication and you both feel the same way, this can work. But you have to absolutely make sure. I REALLY hope she enjoyed it and that you will both post future pictures. lol. I would have loved if my filipina ex-wife had tried, either when we were married or after. I think my filipina fiance might. If I work really hard at it and she knows I will never stop loving her.

Your lady, like my fiance, would make anyone drool. Communication is the key. and Trust. And Honesty. Set rules. Both of you agree that nothing will happen outside that. It will drive you absolutely nuts, but you have to trust she will be honest with you. And she has to trust the same in you. She has to trust that your marriage and how you feel about each other will not change if she has fun.

Back