Setting up my little Asian's 1st Big Black Cock

To Lokiau and his beautiful wife. Stay with what makes you comfortable. I am sure eventually, you will find the right guy to really rock her world. Take your time and ease into things.
To asianmilf, unsolicited, I know, but here is my advice. If you are not that into the idea, DON'T DO IT! You are a VERY beautiful lady with a GREAT body, and any guy would be extremely lucky to be with you, but this is not something you do mostly to please someone else. If my fiance is not totally into this, when the time comes, I will NEVER ask her to take part in it! She means too much to me. If she is not completely into this, she will not get the most enjoyment out of it, even if she has an experienced bull. The whole point of this is HER enjoyment. Your husband needs to appreciate what he has and realize you are not that into this, asianmilf. But you also need to communicate that to him. It may be hard for him to hear, at first, but if he truly loves you, he will back down and let you proceed at your own pace, if at all.

Back