Setting Him Up

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife and I were having a small house party last month and invited our new neighbor, a handsome young black guy named Damon. It was very hot outside, so my wife and I were dressed very lightly. She was wearing a low-cut white sleeveless blouse and a very short mini skirt. I noticed that Damon couldn’t keep his eyes off of my wife. She noticed too. My wife enjoys being a tease and took advantage of the attention she was getting from our newly found friend. He kept putting himself in positions so he could get good looks at her breasts and up her skirt. She was cleverly helping his efforts as well. As everyone was leaving, Damon offered to stay and help clean up. My wife and I both knew why. I said I was tired and went upstairs to bed. I gave them a few minutes, then snuck back to the stairs where I had a good view of our living room. Damon was fucking my wife right on the couch below me1.jpg . Later she told me it only took him seconds to slide his big prick into her after I had gone upstairs.

My wife and I were having a small house party last month and invited our new neighbor, a handsome young black guy named Damon. It was very hot outside, so my wife and I were dressed very lightly. She was wearing a low-cut white sleeveless blouse and a very short mini skirt. I noticed that Damon couldn’t keep his eyes off of my wife. She noticed too. My wife enjoys being a tease and took advantage of the attention she was getting from our newly found friend. He kept putting himself in positions so he could get good looks at her breasts and up her skirt. She was cleverly helping his efforts as well. As everyone was leaving, Damon offered to stay and help clean up. My wife and I both knew why. I said I was tired and went upstairs to bed. I gave them a few minutes, then snuck back to the stairs where I had a good view of our living room. Damon was fucking my wife right on the couch below meView attachment 5413 . Later she told me it only took him seconds to slide his big prick into her after I had gone upstairs.

Love the story!

Back