Serving Black Men and Women in Public

Hi all, I am new to this forum. I am looking for ways to show my respect and desire to serve superior black men and women in public on a regular basis. I live in NYC today and typically do things like let them go first in line, or have my seat in public. Any other thoughts on things I could be doing more regularly?

That's an interesting concept. Certainly you can't do a lot of things that might be considered weird or obnoxious, so you're pretty limited in what you can do in public without seeming strange. One thing would be to wear clothing (when the weather is nicer, of course) that conveys the ideas of black superiority in some way with text or imagery. It's a tricky proposition, because especially in these super-polarized political times, it's quite possible that a black person might react suspiciously or negatively to something that you are totally sincere about expressing. Your heart's in the right place, just be circumspect and consider how your actions will be likely to be received.

That's an interesting concept. Certainly you can't do a lot of things that might be considered weird or obnoxious, so you're pretty limited in what you can do in public without seeming strange. One thing would be to wear clothing (when the weather is nicer, of course) that conveys the ideas of black superiority in some way with text or imagery. It's a tricky proposition, because especially in these super-polarized political times, it's quite possible that a black person might react suspiciously or negatively to something that you are totally sincere about expressing. Your heart's in the right place, just be circumspect and consider how your actions will be likely to be received.
Thank you for the recommendation. I was thinking something similar myself. Possibly a jack of spades marking.

Can you think of an example of this? Something to wear that suggests support without being offensive? Or just stupid?
I know one woman who always insisted her white husband address every Black man or woman as "Sir" or "Madam" every sentence he said to them. Nice!

Can you think of an example of this? Something to wear that suggests support without being offensive? Or just stupid?
I know one woman who always insisted her white husband address every Black man or woman as "Sir" or "Madam" every sentence he said to them. Nice!
That is a great suggestion. I will try and start doing that regularly. Thank you.

Lately three interesting encounters happened to me. First was when I was paying at store in queue and guy behind from aboard told me with smile that i have my bag unzipped, I thanked him and he stood pretty close to my back and was breathing heavily, but I wasnt brave enough to get in conversation with him rather i rushed away, then I regred that I didnt go with him, to just put my shorts down and let him fuck my shaved ass. Second was when one guy was walking towards me and our shoulders met, he was pretty angry so maybe I could go to compensate :happy: and third encounter was when there was gypsy with white girl and while going past me, he started humiliating conversation with me and his girl just giggled. It made me very horny.
I think it is because I have longer hear, wearing converse and overall I have gay looks, also in all three encounters I had my cage on, and I think that they can just smell it by your appearence =)

Back