Servicing My Wife's Lover

My wife is a sexy lady and we have a great relationship, but she revealed a deep fantasy of having sex with a large, muscular and well-hung black man. I was really turned on by the idea and we've been doing this for years now. One time, she asked me to help her do her black stud and I did. She was so turned on by it that now we include this most of the time, but only with her three main lovers. I clean her and the black bull after they have fucked.

Once my wife got me to clean and then suck another man i have done it many times . Her fav position is doggy with me licking while she gets fucked and often i end up with a mouthful of cum. I have become a talented cocksucker since I am expected to do it anyway. Color or size does not matter and I have had many

it surprised me how many men want me to suck them off and swallow,
Well it happen with me too my first wife love to have bulls over to our house I enjoyed watch them fuck her She tld me she wanted me to eat here black bulls cum so I did and enjoy it on going then she asked me to suck his dick e siad he liked it sucked by men too So for her I would do anything to make her happy I got so use to sucking his cock That i got so adddictt to it h use to sleep with us This one night he told to meet in it the other bed room So I thought he just wanted me to suck him off .When I got there he said lay on your belly face down I did then he took some lube and spread in my hole he even stuck his finger up me I always wanted to get fucked by him as i expressed it to him one day . Well he slid all that big 11" up my ass and let em tell you he fucked the hell out for me I was hooked on it . Often after that when my wife went out shopping he would fuck me it got to be where he was fucking me more than my wifes pussy I have enjoy many times with him it was so good he was a great fucker for us boht One day he was in my ass doing is duty to me and my wife popped it All she said was dam honey You look good with his dick in your ass . After that he took turns on us both He lived with us for 12 yrs it was the best sex i have ever had and loved

Well it happen with me too my first wife love to have bulls over to our house I enjoyed watch them fuck her She tld me she wanted me to eat here black bulls cum so I did and enjoy it on going then she asked me to suck his dick e siad he liked it sucked by men too So for her I would do anything to make her happy I got so use to sucking his cock That i got so adddictt to it h use to sleep with us This one night he told to meet in it the other bed room So I thought he just wanted me to suck him off .When I got there he said lay on your belly face down I did then he took some lube and spread in my hole he even stuck his finger up me I always wanted to get fucked by him as i expressed it to him one day . Well he slid all that big 11" up my ass and let em tell you he fucked the hell out for me I was hooked on it . Often after that when my wife went out shopping he would fuck me it got to be where he was fucking me more than my wifes pussy I have enjoy many times with him it was so good he was a great fucker for us boht One day he was in my ass doing is duty to me and my wife popped it All she said was dam honey You look good with his dick in your ass . After that he took turns on us both He lived with us for 12 yrs it was the best sex i have ever had and loved
Unfortunately my wife's bull is not black, I so wish he was as I would love to serve a BBC, however he has been fucking my wife for the last 6years and always gets me to clean them both after filling her tight shaven pussy. A few weeks ago he told my wife that he was going to fuck my boi pussy and asked her if she would mind, she was in agreement so next time he is over from the u.k I am hopeful that I will be able to lose my virginity.

He should be asking permission to clean the bull. every time.
usually it just happens , the first time i was licking my wife while she was kissing the guy and his cock was near my mouth, she just pulled my head over and shved it down onto his cock and we were both surprised but he liked it. After that it happened lots and was just a natural part of sex

Back