serve black pussy

Flipping the script.

Not into lesbian stuff but I once saw a video where a white woman properly fucked a black one with a strap on in her ass. The expression of pleasure mixed with pain on the black chick's face was priceless, and her pussy got really wet and dripping. I found it heartily amusing and arousing at the same time, so I did download and save that particular lessie video. Below is a screen grab from it.

Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 2.16.41 PM.png

Last edited:
Flipping the script.

Not into lesbian stuff but I once saw a video where a white woman probably fucked a black one with a strap on in her ass. The expression of pleasure mixed with pain on the black chick's face was priceless, and her pussy got really wet and dripping. I found it heartily amusing and arousing at the same time, so I did download and save that particular lessie video. Below is a screen grab from it.

View attachment 1981815
That such sweet love

For lessie fans. Again, I'm very much only into the hetero stuff, but while searching the net to find some good facesitting and pussy and asslicking sites, because that is my thing, I love that, I came across a site called bffvideos.com No, I'm not here trying to market stuff for them. Just sayin' and spreading spreading the word.

Anyway, bff is mostly lessie and it blows away, I means totally blows out practically all of the straight facesitting stuff I was able to find.

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 3.23.38 PM.png

If you like to see women of color, these are Brazilians (Latinas and black ones) put their big ass and pussy in another woman's face to lick or ******* or dominate them, then I highly recommend checking out any bff.com videos you can get your hands on.

Clip_024948.mp4_snapshot_07.18.jpg

These are women with the kind of physicality and built a man like me likes to take down. Again, there is some hetero stuff there too, but mostly the girls are giving their sweetness to other women, and I am yet to see a man lick some ass and pussy quite as well as these women do.

http://bffvideos.com/updates.php

Clip_024948.mp4_snapshot_32.35.jpg

Back