Serious Question

Question isn't that such CAN'T happen here, but WOULD it ever happen. For one thing, most folks in here have a simple agenda on mind: Sex. Its the reason why Conservative folks are often quick to dismiss anyone involved in Interracial Relationship, as too much focus, when it comes to IR hookups, is related towards sex rather than romance.

Another problem: look at most of the black men's avatar in here (including yours, Bruce) what does it show? That's hardly a pic bound to restore romantic notions in this here forum.

You have a good point there Dsoul. Guess I need to change it once I get my computer fixed.

I can only speak for myself when I say seeing a lot of profiles with black dicks in here puts me off, cos I don't know if they're really black or someone else masquerading to be black. Besides, why they showing their dicks like this here is some pussy airport and they're about to take off?

You want to fuck a white woman so bad, go get a white *******!

Interesting point you make Dsoul. There is another post on here with a slightly different question with regards to which would attract the most hits so to speak and consensus is that avatar’s displaying one’s cock wins always.

On the question of love and relationship, I just can’t see myself purely on the fact I want to be able to do things which under normal circumstances will be considered a taboo, some will even be vilified. Sites like this create the opportunity for that to happen, to express ones inner thoughts when it comes to sex,

The key thing for me is how you engage on an emotional level afterwards and is that likely to happen?

I would say that 97% of the women here are fakers and faggots pretending to be bxtches just to get some attention from black men. The other percent is here for REAL hookups and fun instead of just playing around and fishing for compliments.

Possibly the most accurate post I have seen since I have been on this site!

I would say that 97% of the women here are fakers and faggots pretending to be bxtches just to get some attention from black men. The other percent is here for REAL hookups and fun instead of just playing around and fishing for compliments.
Even the so called "Real Person"

I am no fake .. We are swingers with about 14 years in the lifestyle.
we are on a swing site and wife has me on a gay site.She chose the pics on that site I chose them on th e swng site.
We have not met anyone off here yet....
Swing ite yes ...adam site yes yahoo yes ...here not yet...anyone in sfl...south fl...
Bulls...Misstress that would like to tease and ******* my cock?

Interesting point you make Dsoul. There is another post on here with a slightly different question with regards to which would attract the most hits so to speak and consensus is that avatar’s displaying one’s cock wins always.

That probably works for some people in here, but me, I don't enjoy showcasing my dick on my avatar. Besides, what are the chances that if even I did, that it would really be mine?

Back