Serious Question

No real love yet but have meet two Outstanding women here , that has lived up to everything they said they were.. GO BLACK TO WHITE , THIS SITE IS HOT IF YOU WEED OUT THE FAKES....

Interesting point you make Dsoul. There is another post on here with a slightly different question with regards to which would attract the most hits so to speak and consensus is that avatar’s displaying one’s cock wins always.

The key thing for me is how you engage on an emotional level afterwards and is that likely to happen?

When there's too much of the same fish floating around in a river, people are going to get tired and move to someplace else where the river's dynamic, it's all I'm saying.

As a white cuck wannabe I've been looking for a while but have had no luck so far. But will keep trying and believe I will be successful at some point.

No real love yet but have meet two Outstanding women here , that has lived up to everything they said they were.. GO BLACK TO WHITE , THIS SITE IS HOT IF YOU WEED OUT THE FAKES....

It's good to hear someone had a decent experience. So far it's just been fakes and flakes for me. If you check out the home page there is a post from yesterday or the day before that I had to warn everyone is a fake. It's a man in this community faking to be his girl and he figured it was safe to post his BS again. If you notice posts from a guy/girl named Sam it's as fake as fake can be. Even went as far as setting up a meeting but of course would never give a phone number and never showed up. Big surprise.

Interesting point you make Dsoul. There is another post on here with a slightly different question with regards to which would attract the most hits so to speak and consensus is that avatar’s displaying one’s cock wins always.

On the question of love and relationship, I just can’t see myself purely on the fact I want to be able to do things which under normal circumstances will be considered a taboo, some will even be vilified. Sites like this create the opportunity for that to happen, to express ones inner thoughts when it comes to sex,

The key thing for me is how you engage on an emotional level afterwards and is that likely to happen?

this is the post Jay22

Back