serious only,how long a bull last with a white cuckold couple?AND COULD THESE RELATIONSHIPS LASTS

I'd almost imagine the ideal scenario being an arrangement that pairs the wife with a skilled, very well endowed partner with whom she shares a powerful attraction and terrific raw sexual chemistry, also either married or in a strong relationship with a partner who knows and approves of HIS thing on the side, in many ways a counterpart to the male of the other couple.

This will probably get some harsh blowback but I'd think there must be at least some women who'd get off on their mate being prized and coveted for his alpha sexual quality, and not be particularly jealous that he can hold court in another guy's sexual territory. Of course there could be other reasons for/factors in her assent as well.

Last edited:
That's the answer !space and time .

How can it not be so? I'm sure a one off encounter can be thrilling for everyone, but the reward in getting to really know a partner intimately, to then hunger for THAT person and THEIR body, to be invested in each other's pleasure and satisfaction would take it to a different place. Only an arrangement that gives lovers the opportunity to relax into their sharing maximizes its potential. I guess that's what I'd idealize above all else, and would wish for for my wife..... even before I'd have the first wish for seeing what they've made from their passion, how high they take each other.

How can it not be so? I'm sure a one off encounter can be thrilling for everyone, but the reward in getting to really know a partner intimately, to then hunger for THAT person and THEIR body, to be invested in each other's pleasure and satisfaction would take it to a different place. Only an arrangement that gives lovers the opportunity to relax into their sharing maximizes its potential. I guess that's what I'd idealize above all else, and would wish for for my wife..... even before I'd have the first wish for seeing what they've made from their passion, how high they take each other.
Hey, friends this sounds so seriously, I' m a master stud bull ,three years for four couples ,but ended several months ago ,if it's real u never want ends, love to chat
and swap emails or photos!! Waiting reply!!

That's the answer !space and time .

and I don't necessarily mean space in a sense implying their play must be private. more in the sense that whether the husband is physically there or not, that he not act as an impediment to the natural progression of what the wife and her lover create together. if he's allowing her (and her lover) this, he shouldn't intrude or distract or have a chilling effect on their expression.

Back