Serious Long Term only

Tanya Williams

Female
Gold Member
Update .. sorry but i am no longer interested in a cuckold relationship. I want only black men in my life from now on so please disregard the rest of this post.
Any wannabe cucks in USA can message me if you are open to a long term live in 24/7 real relationship with me. There would be an evolution from girlfriend to fiance to wife (not necessarily legal wife as that brings responsibilities which may be outside the scope of such a relationship). Gay or bi guys need not message me.

Last edited:
I really wish you well with this Tanya and I'm sure you'll be lucky on this website as there are many white wannabe cucks. Although I'm in the UK I'm jumping for joy knowing there are white ladies out there looking for cuckold style relationships - yippee!
Wonderful!

Any wannabe cucks in USA can message me if you are open to a long term live in 24/7 real relationship with me. There would be an evolution from girlfriend to fiance to wife (not necessarily legal wife as that brings responsibilities which may be outside the scope of such a relationship). Gay or bi guys need not message me.
thats what im looking for

tanya im very interested if your still looking.

Are you maybe willing to relocate to Toronto, Canada? Toronto guy here, check my profile. If you have doubt between Canada and USA... Canada is now better in economic, social and almost every aspect compared to USA.

Hey I would love to be your cuck 22 years old 6inch hard cock

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    928 KB · Views: 23
Just as a reminder, you must make a photo or video contribution to one of our various topical or thematic threads BEFORE you create a "request" thread such as this one, following #10 & #17 of the Site's Forum Rules.

Thanks for your cooperation.

blackmeat,
Administrator,
blacktowhite.net

hi Im david looking for cuckoldress

yum :mstickle:

if you have not found your cuck yet, please read my profile, and if interested, please get in touch with me.

robert

Why not?? Not 2much 2 ask let's chat

hello Ma'am,,
I am a white divorced cuckold, was her cuckold for over 30yrs before she divorced me. I am seeking such a relationship again, 24/7 live in. I am healthy, d/d free/ I fully understand and embrace the lifestyle, and would make for a very good cuckold for you.

sup sexy im a white boy thug aka tough guy from il n i ant a faggit i just love hot white chix n laid back n cool ant no sisy i fuck women like conana the barbarian knight rider fuck u n dip to stop bad stuff even know im wantes by da law itz all good boo im downto be yo destroyer service me woman

Back