Serious Couples for Ownership

This is only for those sub cuckold couples whom are serious and committed to being taught, trained and owned.
I am an Experienced Dominant/Master /Bull who understands the intimacies and intricacies involved with fulfilling your innermost craving to be a slave and be Owned therefore can accommadate a wide variety of role play scenarios in real time ,real play and everyday life.

I am open mined, respectful, straight forward, understanding, caring , gentle , yet very Strict, Dominant, firm and mindful of My role so will respect you always as an individual. It goes without saying, your privacy is guaranteed.
My capabilities are of a wide range, all of which are tailor made punishments and play time to suit your personality and fulfill the slave cravings you wish to satisfy.
Scenarios may differ according to what I want so as to satisfy your need to submitt/serve and be used.
I am Very strict and require your total obiedience and submission. My commands, daily tasks and intructions are to be followed/performed sincerely. Any form of disobiedience will be met with a firm punishment and further training. Yet obiedience will be rewarded with mind blowing play time that will satisfy your innermost yearning.

I donot expect you to just submitt to Me, but rather We/we earn each others trust and respect so your submission will be real, as will my Domination of you.

So I hope that you will want to go further with Me and allow Me to teach, advise, train and eventually get to use and own you according to your deepest sub slave desire to be Owned.
I know I wrote a lot and hope that We can go forward to make your Fantasy reality, so get in touch if u r serious!!!!

Do note: ONLY SERIOUS COUPLES NEED REPLY AS I REQUIRE VERIFICATION UPON REPLY

Back