Serious Black Breeder

why i didnt met u 10 yrs ago. i was looking all over the place here and couldnt found one who wanna make me a chocolate baby. i was fucking with 10 bbc´s but it didnt work out. now its to late.
im jealous about that white bitch who will have the pleasure to get breed from u.

It's never too late to try.

Women have a finite amount of time in which they can conceive, that's what I think she was trying to say. At a certain point, it does become "too late."
no im my case its that way.. i was pregnant 2 yrs ago.. but i was losing the baby after a few weeks, and there comes some complications together with .. the ambulance had to bring me to the emergency.. and the docs said i shouldnt try it again because its to dangerous for me.. thats why i said .. i cant try it again..

no im my case its that way.. i was pregnant 2 yrs ago.. but i was losing the baby after a few weeks, and there comes some complications together with .. the ambulance had to bring me to the emergency.. and the docs said i shouldnt try it again because its to dangerous for me.. thats why i said .. i cant try it again..

I'm sorry to hear that, I should have also said that there are medical reasons that can make conception a dangerous proposition as well.

I'm sorry to hear that, I should have also said that there are medical reasons that can make conception a dangerous proposition as well.
its ok hun.. i can live with that.. even when i still dont like the thought that i will never have a black baby..
but as long as i can have fun with the guys, its ok for me.. the imagination that i couldnt have sex anymore .. that would be horrible..

Back