Serious Black Breeder

Women have a finite amount of time in which they can conceive, that's what I think she was trying to say. At a certain point, it does become "too late."
no im my case its that way.. i was pregnant 2 yrs ago.. but i was losing the baby after a few weeks, and there comes some complications together with .. the ambulance had to bring me to the emergency.. and the docs said i shouldnt try it again because its to dangerous for me.. thats why i said .. i cant try it again..

bm_from_southjersey

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
no im my case its that way.. i was pregnant 2 yrs ago.. but i was losing the baby after a few weeks, and there comes some complications together with .. the ambulance had to bring me to the emergency.. and the docs said i shouldnt try it again because its to dangerous for me.. thats why i said .. i cant try it again..
I'm sorry to hear that, I should have also said that there are medical reasons that can make conception a dangerous proposition as well.

I'm sorry to hear that, I should have also said that there are medical reasons that can make conception a dangerous proposition as well.
its ok hun.. i can live with that.. even when i still dont like the thought that i will never have a black baby..
but as long as i can have fun with the guys, its ok for me.. the imagination that i couldnt have sex anymore .. that would be horrible..