Serious bareback question.

A

AussieyLatina

So my wife has said yes to taking a BBC and whilst I have often fantasized of her taking a big load in her pussy, the question has to be asked: is it actually a safe habit to be doing? Also, her getting pregnant would be bad, bad news.

Should we just play it safe? I'm thinking yes, but would like to hear some experienced, not super horny answers haha.

The fact that you even have to ask should be your best guide. There are a lot of nasty bugs out there and no kink is worth becoming diseased over.

Now, once you know the man and everyone is tested...creampie is served and if you miss any, babies are created.
Most of all it's a matter of trust and responsibility; not exactly the sexiest characteristics to be focusing on, but still -
play it safe for now.

So my wife has said yes to taking a BBC and whilst I have often fantasized of her taking a big load in her pussy, the question has to be asked: is it actually a safe habit to be doing? Also, her getting pregnant would be bad, bad news.

Should we just play it safe? I'm thinking yes, but would like to hear some experienced, not super horny answers haha.

Think of it in these terms- whatever fun and pleasure she (or the both of you) would derive from a bareback experience, is it worth the negative consequences- an unwanted pregnancy, or a bothersome, painful, or potentially fatal std?

Use common sense, the whole bareback thing is something that is talked about and fantasized about, but is something that happens very very rarely. Myself as a well hung black bull will not go bareback unless it is with a woman that I know very very well and have known a long time. There is a big difference between "fantasy" things that are talked about on boards like this and what really happens between couples and black bulls in the real IR lifestyle world. Responsible players are safe players. So have fun, but remember the most fun is safe fun.

I dislike condoms and rarely use them, but I belong to a relatively closed group of mature adults. All of us get checked out a couple of times a year. Except for a couple of the women they are past the point in their lives where they want anymore children so they are surgically safe, are using a reliable method of birth control or past their their baby bearing years. If you are not in a relationship with a trusted individual that can prove he/they are disease free the you should NEVER go bareback. there are plenty of options for birth control that are about 99% effective. Please note I say 99% there is still a slight risk of pregnancy. If you are going to pursue the lifestyle you need to understand the risks and manage them to your satisfaction

we have thought about it and are also very turned on by the idea of a creampie. But like everyone else we want safety first and foremost. Still looking for the right one.

AussieyLatina ... I think you've been given some good responses. Obviously you've shown concern enough to ask the question, which is a topic many members rather NOT discuss at all. Most STDs are usually ones that, if you get, medications will take care of, however, the AIDS & herpes, for example, are well known STDs that are incurable, so once you get them, you have them for LIFE.
Although AIDS is obviously a very dangerous disease, its not near as common as herpes. Herpes is one of the most painful of the STDs, but particularly for females. Do some research on this disease and look at the painful looking blisters this disease creates, then ask yourself ... if your WIFE got this disease, you would probably be unable to EVER have unprotected sex with her again without risking getting the painful blisters yourself. How would that have an impact to your relationship with your wife?
There are a lot of beautiful women out there that have contacted herpes and for that reason are unable to find desirable men that are willing to marry them. Its that bad of a disease.
So, if you have unprotected sex, don't feel the least bit embarrassed to cross-examine your prospective lovers BEFORE having sex ... he/she will probably appreciate your directness & concern. Mac :)

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I agree, the more you think about it with your head and not your penis, the more its extremely important to go full protection all the time.

I love bareback but only if I can trust who I am with. Currently I only been sexually active with my black bf and 5 of his friends. They all fuck me bare and I love it. They get tested regularly which makes me feel better.

:eek: Susan, I was starting to "congratulate" you with a big LIKE, 'till you tossed in the 5 of his friends part. I know you say they get tested, but how often? If all 6 of these guys get tested just a couple times a year, but are all screwing several women, each ... that's mathmatically 6x5x4x3x2x1 the risk you take EACH time you have unprotected sex with ALL five of his friends. Just wanted to put that risk in perspective for you. It only takes ONE bad apple to spoil the bunch! LOL

I love bareback but only if I can trust who I am with. Currently I only been sexually active with my black bf and 5 of his friends. They all fuck me bare and I love it. They get tested regularly which makes me feel better.
I'd love to pound that tight wet bbc hungry pussy bareback until you cum all over my dark hard thick bbc

well after our fourth session with my black bull this last time he did not use a condom. wow big diff. loved it. he's fixed so that was very nice and we have moved to cumming in my ass and i love it.
you are very sexy Cindi...love those legs of yours...do you have any pix posted????love to see more of you;)

Must admit none of the few guys ive fucked have used condoms, dont think im firm enough as when ive said i want the guy to use them, theyve gone ahead and done it without. At the time i get carried away and love it but must admit in cold light of day i do think about it.

Must admit none of the few guys ive fucked have used condoms, dont think im firm enough as when ive said i want the guy to use them, theyve gone ahead and done it without. At the time i get carried away and love it but must admit in cold light of day i do think about it.
I know i get excited and stop thinking sometimes,but once you get to know a guy i see no need for condoms

Back