Sending hung black studs to covertly get to know my unknowing wife. your thoughts?

Do you think its possible to seduce an unknowing married woman who you knew fantasizes about BBC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Offermiwife

Couple
There are so many BLACK men who stop in their tracks to check out my wife. I watch their eyes at the store as they stair at my wifes breasts. If they knew that i would love to watch them please my wife, they would be lining up right down the middle of burlington coat factory. haha. Had to throw that in. My wife will seceretly check black guys out. As i said in an earlier post, my wife waited for hours to meet a stripper who was hung to his knee. She never met him but, it shows me, she wants Monster Black Cock, and the next will be her first.
She thinks its strange and too much pressure to meet up with a guy. so, i thought i could send guys her way and slowly build a report and friendship with her. Something that would leed to her coming home and telling me, she knows a cute black guy and hewants us to go out with him for a few drinks. I figure with this rationale, ill be putting her in control. she will be meeting the hung stud. She will be building the friendship and she will be deciding to take his massive Black COCK.All thewhile, never knowing i helped set it up. After I hear her cumming like she never has before, i will tell her i had to help her over the interracial threashold

Last edited:
I've done this many times and haven't failed once. The hubbys feed me information and I proceed from there. I've fucked many wives that the husband set up for me. It's quite a thrill.
Thats just how i feel. too bad there werent more guys like you in Boston. You see, i really want her to have a weekly release. maybe, start something up with some monster hung young stud that meets her for a ******* after work and then makes her cum like crazy. we go our separate ways until the next Friday afternoon. win win all the way around...

Thats just how i feel. too bad there werent more guys like you in Boston. You see, i really want her to have a weekly release. maybe, start something up with some monster hung young stud that meets her for a ******* after work and then makes her cum like crazy. we go our separate ways until the next Friday afternoon. win win all the way around...
Why speak in past tense? Guys like myself are everywhere. Hell, I even travel well.

Here goes: for this type of situation to really work for all involved, there needs to be open, honest communication and understanding between the spouses. I can only speak from my own pesonal experience, but I felt incredibly guilty even kissing someone other than my husband, when I got hit on that first time. It took me a few weeks before I could actually broach the subject of what happened with my husband, even though it was only a kiss. It was his complete openness and lack of reprisal to what had happened that changed things for us and, when I did end up getting sexually involved with someone, I knew I was doing so with my husband's blessing.

Setting it up to have some guy seduce your wife may result in either her telling the guy that she's not interested, which is not the desired effect, or having something happen that she may feel incredibly guilty for, and unnecessarily so.

Just my observations. :)

Here goes: for this type of situation to really work for all involved, there needs to be open, honest communication and understanding between the spouses. I can only speak from my own pesonal experience, but I felt incredibly guilty even kissing someone other than my husband, when I got hit on that first time. It took me a few weeks before I could actually broach the subject of what happened with my husband, even though it was only a kiss. It was his complete openness and lack of reprisal to what had happened that changed things for us and, when I did end up getting sexually involved with someone, I knew I was doing so with my husband's blessing.

Setting it up to have some guy seduce your wife may result in either her telling the guy that she's not interested, which is not the desired effect, or having something happen that she may feel incredibly guilty for, and unnecessarily so.

Just my observations. :)
ok. i see where your coming from. my wife and i have done this before, only with a friend of mine and he is white. I used to film thhem. it was hot. For quite awhile now, ive been hounding her to try sex with a black guy. Not just any black guy but a super hung black guy.we talk about it 3 and 4 times a week. She knows I want her to.

Why speak in past tense? Guys like myself are everywhere. Hell, I even travel well.
ill tell you what though, your help on how to do this could be invaluble. lets keep in touch. ironicly, Sc. is where i asked my wife to marry me... good omen? lol

ok. i see where your coming from. my wife and i have done this before, only with a friend of mine and he is white. I used to film thhem. it was hot. For quite awhile now, ive been hounding her to try sex with a black guy. Not just any black guy but a super hung black guy.we talk about it 3 and 4 times a week. She knows I want her to.
Well, it sounds like you do already have good communication, so that bodes well.

I wish you well in your search. :)

we just talked about it last night in bed. i asked her, seriously, how curious are you to try BBC? 50%, 40% 30% 20% 10%, Or less then that? She said 20 to 30 %. Thats more than even i thought! So now its going to take some super hung, super thick Black Dude to bring Her to 100% ready. who can do it? Post here.

It's not initally gonna be about how hung we are. Initially, it will be about conversation, curiosity and subtle movements. If anyone is agressive with her now, it may have the opposite of the desired effect. Take it slow. BBC lover or not, a woman is a woman and at 1st they need a connection.

i completely understand. Nobody wants that. i just want to make sure the guy hitting on her has a telephone pole dick. last night ,she also said, i would love to see something black and huge like that. I couldnt resist then.

IF YOU READ ANY OF MY OTHER POSTS, YOU WOULD SEE THAT, TAKING IT SLOW IS THE ONLY WAY IT WILL WORK WITH MY WIFE. HELL, IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A GUY TO WORK ON HER FOR SO LONG THAT THEY COULD BE SEDUCING HER AT WORK, AND THATS WHY HER CURIOUSITY LEVEL IS GOING UP. THERE MIGHT BE GUYS WORKING ON HER RIGHT NOW BUT THEY CANT GET IN TOUCH WITH ME CAUSE THEY LOST MY EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER. THAT IS VERY HOT! SORRY. CAP LOCKS STUCK.

If your wife is not on board with the surprise and she figures out that she was set up you had better have a good divorce lawyer. A number of years back I got in the middle of a situation, he assured me that she really wanted to try a BBC, turned out that wasn't something on her bucket list. She was seriously pissed off, threatened to call the police, and they ended up divorcing. Some surprises are simply not a good idea. You better make damn sure you are sharing the same fantasies as she is.

I'd give up info in a heartbeat. Giving a guy some background info is crucial to success. His determination to spend the time necessary to seduce and bed your wife is also key.

OK. THIS IS WHAT IM SAYING..( NOT YELLING CAPS IS STUCK)...IM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO MIGHT WORK IN THE SAME AREA SHE DOES. MAYBE THEY SEE EACHOTHER EVERYDAY AND THEY DONT KNOW IT. IMAGINE IF YOU WALKED BY A BUSTY BLONDE EVERYDAY OR YOU SHARED THE SAME ELEVATOR. THEN IMAGINE THAT THIS HOT WOMANS HUSBAND WANTS HER TO MEET A BBC( TO HIS KNEE) . WHAT IM LOOKING FOR IS SOMEONE WHO WILL TAKE THE TIME TO BEFRIEND HER. ONCE SHE SAYS THAT SHE MET A CUTE GUY, I WILL KNOW TO START HOUNDING HER TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? IT COULD WORK..

I agree with the sentiment of what you're trying to do i.e. befriending your wife to a BBC before you get to the next level. There is something to be said for patience and perseverance in helping your wife along to have her first BBC experience.

But in your own mind are you clear that once befriended is your wife going to be fucked by the BBC for the long term or are you wanting her to experience it as a one off with a view to move from one BBC experience to another?

It's a crucial consideration and one I suspect would be out of your control once your wife's head has been turned.

Santos

Back