Selfies while sucking or fucking BBC

TheUBM

Male
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Hey guys,

I find amateur selfies extremely hot. So, I thought wouldn't it be even hotter if the selfies were of girls and wives playing with BBC. Regular selfies are OK for this to, but make girls & wives that need to start playing with BBC. thanks.;-) I will of course start. BTW hope this one doesn't get sent to dad by accident.

788_1000.jpg

Hey guys,

I find amateur selfies extremely hot. So, I thought wouldn't it be even hotter if the selfies were of girls and wives playing with BBC. Regular selfies are OK for this to, but make girls & wives that need to start playing with BBC. thanks.;-) I will of course start. BTW hope this one doesn't get sent to dad by accident.

788_1000.jpg
Beautiful eyes. I wonder who the picture is for?

And now a nice collage, with a nice story(not mine)to excoriate and thoroughly wash the above disturbing image from our minds. And to you sir, who posted said image: No Thank You Sir! That's not even what this fucking thread is about!:furious: Hey! I know this is not what this thread is about, but I had to do something!:cold:
Thanks be to all that is good in the world! The previously mentioned post fore which I posted this reply has been deleted! However, since curiouscraig has liked this post I will not delete it. TheUBM 02/01/2016 11:35 pm.

Breeding_sow_153.jpg

Last edited:
Back