Selfies while sucking or fucking BBC

Look at the tan-lines on that chick! I always have mixed feelings about tan lines. On one hand, they are kind of erotic because you feel that you're seeing something that most people don't see, because swim suit usually covers that part. But, they also are an artificial pattern on the natural body that sort of takes away from the natural lines. Life is full of so many difficult dilemmas........................

fortunately there is comics to see bbc, because i did'nt see on in pictures... did you know that bbc mean Big Black cocks... because elsewhere it's just black cock.. or perhaps you never seen a normal cock of your life ? Normal is beetween 13/16 cms... next times i hope you don't make the same error. Under it's not a cock... perhaps a toothpick. It's easy to see, a big cock needs more than 2 hands of a woman. I think sissy boys must spend some hours to read a book of tantra, it's not only they don't have a big dick... they don't know how to fuck.

fortunately there is comics to see bbc, because i did'nt see on in pictures... did you know that bbc mean Big Black cocks... because elsewhere it's just black cock.. or perhaps you never seen a normal cock of your life ? Normal is beetween 13/16 cms... next times i hope you don't make the same error. Under it's not a cock... perhaps a toothpick. It's easy to see, a big cock needs more than 2 hands of a woman. I think sissy boys must spend some hours to read a book of tantra, it's not only they don't have a big dick... they don't know how to fuck.

You're the hating dog. Sounds to me like you're the one with the problems. Hope ya get those sorted out.

MrPenning-346310-Islama_Mama.jpg

OH YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Back