Self-consciously You

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Discretion is the word we most often apply when meeting someone in public. Its as well the same when we notice a pair of eyes ogling us all around.

A question for the ladies and brothers in her (although I realise already that your answers may not be 100% honest): do you often find yourself becoming self-conscious when you're in a public place and you notice a white girl(s)/black man(men) across from you checking you out?

What's your typical reaction to this? Do you perceive him/her/them being interested in you, or maybe they're staring cos you left your fly/blouse open.

What's the first thought in your head and how do you diffuse the ogling?

I used to be unaware of any interest, I think this is because I do not see myself as an object of desire, but now I have had IR encounters, my senses are more tuned in, and now I enjoy the attention and will now sometimes even encoyrage it, by wiggling my as just a little bit more as I walk, or perhaps bend down to pick up something ensuring he may get a view of my cleavage

The first time I notice that a white female looking at me was in a night club I was drinking with a couple friends. She was watching across the room and really didn't think nothing at first, but then I felt someone from behind me touching me on my shoulder and it was her. She asked me to dance with her she had a body that was unbelievable and her legs that last for days. She told me that she couldn't stop looking at me and she had nothing to lose she had never done anything like this before . At which time she told me that she want to go somewhere private I knew then what she needed. I took her to a hotel and pounded her brain out until the next morning and she told me I was her first and could we do this again.

I used to be unaware of any interest, I think this is because I do not see myself as an object of desire, but now I have had IR encounters, my senses are more tuned in, and now I enjoy the attention and will now sometimes even encoyrage it, by wiggling my as just a little bit more as I walk, or perhaps bend down to pick up something ensuring he may get a view of my cleavage

That's one of the best thing it does: it frees you and sort of opens up your senses. You start becoming more aware of things which earlier on you thought you could merely look past.

tumblr_lw78xkVdeO1qlicuzo1_500.jpg

Discretion is the word we most often apply when meeting someone in public. Its as well the same when we notice a pair of eyes ogling us all around.

A question for the ladies and brothers in her (although I realise already that your answers may not be 100% honest): do you often find yourself becoming self-conscious when you're in a public place and you notice a white girl(s)/black man(men) across from you checking you out?

What's your typical reaction to this? Do you perceive him/her/them being interested in you, or maybe they're staring cos you left your fly/blouse open.

You can bet my answer is goin to be 100% honest. :)
It totally depends on where I'm at. Then again..maybe not. I simply stare back. If it's white people staring at me, me being white, I get pissed. Especially if I'm with my husband or *******.
If its a black female...I look back at her...I don't stare. Aint tryin to start nuttin....LOL
A black man...yeah I'll stare back.
And from my experience...they look away first. I have yet to have anyone come over to me and say anything.

I love to see what she does when I make contact with my eyes the devilish smile comes on there face which is very sexy

I have seen black guys check-out my wife, i fucking love the idea that they want to fuck her,i think she is beging to like the thought of some bbc horse cock fuck her.

A black man...yeah I'll stare back.
And from my experience...they look away first. I have yet to have anyone come over to me and say anything.

Probably you weren't smiling when they were staring at you. A smile is always welcoming and it says a lot than words would.

Probably you weren't smiling when they were staring at you. A smile is always welcoming and it says a lot than words would.

LOL...you are more than likely right. I take staring as a challenge. That you have seen something you want to say something about. I'm simply starin back at you to tell you.."you can try"
Ehh...I'm self conscious...like crazy...

LOL...you are more than likely right. I take staring as a challenge. That you have seen something you want to say something about. I'm simply starin back at you to tell you.."you can try"
Ehh...I'm self conscious...like crazy...

I don't enjoy stares. I get uncomfortable when someone's staring at me for long. Usually I get to thinking that maybe I've left my fly open.

I don't enjoy stares. I get uncomfortable when someone's staring at me for long. Usually I get to thinking that maybe I've left my fly open.
I don't enjoy them either...and I absolutely despise when someone is lookin at me laughing. GRrrrrr....

I don't enjoy them either...and I absolutely despise when someone is lookin at me laughing. GRrrrrr....

But sometimes it depends on the location, on where you're at. if you're in a club, then don't expect much stares not to come your way... especially if you're looking hot.

But sometimes it depends on the location, on where you're at. if you're in a club, then don't expect much stares not to come your way... especially if you're looking hot.

I don't know if it depends or not. I can't remember the last time I went out to a club. And I usually take stares as someone being aggressive or gettin ready to spew ******* outta their mouth.

I don't know if it depends or not. I can't remember the last time I went out to a club. And I usually take stares as someone being aggressive or gettin ready to spew ******* outta their mouth.

Damn! I wasn't one of those guys... I'd be checking your ass out and knowing if it would fit in my bed!

Back