Seen another man empty his seed deep inside my wife ...

Evari_Nico

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IN, US
On this video you can hear Eva telling the bull that she is my wife, but he can own her, also can hear him telling my wife that he owns her and will use her any way he wants, and she tells him yes, that he owns her.

You cal also listen to my wife asking him to seed her to give it to her deep, and how he can’t hold it and starts emptying his heavy and potent semen inside my wife’s womb.

Watch it on my blog.

https://proudcuckold.blogspot.com/2017/04/seen-another-man-empty-his-seed-deep.html

Attachments

• hot.jpg
    hot.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 774
That was amazing, wow!
Happy to hear that, please feel free to leave comments and also, if you like recommend my blog with others in the lifestyle, would be nice. I would love to for others in the lifestyle to know how much I love being cuckolded! and share experiences that may help others interested or curious about cuckolding! ;)

Glad you like it!! I love her for that, also love when she tells her bulls that she needs their big cocks because I cant satisfy her... and I LOVE being a cuckold!!
Thanks again for your comment!
Wow, you are so lucky! I would love for my wife to treat me like that. I would probably cum right there just hearing that from her. Hopefully my wife opens up more and tells me all of that because its true and I love it. This is an amazing lifestyle and I'm not changing for anything. My sex has never been better then when I watch her with a real man

Happy to hear that, please feel free to leave comments and also, if you like recommend my blog with others in the lifestyle, would be nice. I would love to for others in the lifestyle to know how much I love being cuckolded! and share experiences that may help others interested or curious about cuckolding! ;)

Your wife really enjoyed fucking that bbc, that amount of passion was explosive to watch. Extremely sexy.

Your wife really enjoyed fucking that bbc, that amount of passion was explosive to watch. Extremely sexy.
Glad you enjoyed it too. Eva gets very passionated when she is enjoying a BBC, and also why she prefer blk men, they not only have the tools she prefer but also are more passionate and aggressive in bed... please feel free to recommend my blog to others in the lifestyle!

Tell me about it!!! lol
My wife and I have a biracial *******. In the beginning it was my wife's idea. I was SCARED and AROUSED. I love my wife very much and finally gave into her deepest wish and desire.

A year ago my wife gave birth to a beautiful biracial baby girl that we both love very much.

I am glad that I accepted to fulfill my wife's deepest desire. We're now a real cuckold family.

It was heaven to se my wife's black boyfriend explode deep inside her when she used no protection at all.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

2 gif_BlkSeeding2.gif tumblr_nydj1yIcoH1tt3jj5o1_1280.jpg

On this video you can hear Eva telling the bull that she is my wife, but he can own her, also can hear him telling my wife that he owns her and will use her any way he wants, and she tells him yes, that he owns her.

You cal also listen to my wife asking him to seed her to give it to her deep, and how he can’t hold it and starts emptying his heavy and potent semen inside my wife’s womb.

Watch it on my blog.

https://proudcuckold.blogspot.com/2017/04/seen-another-man-empty-his-seed-deep.html
They are so natural and beautiful together. Even if you weren't a cuckold, you couldn't avoid it to happen.

you need to upload this video here, the link doesn't work anymore.

Watch it on my blog.

ideo

Back