Seems our potential bull hasn't wasted any time...

Should have let him try and seduce my wife and turn her into his slut, and stick to the rules?

• Yes, let him do as he wishes...

Votes: 40 90.9%
  • No, get out now...

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've too have been in a legit cuckold relationship for years. You tell a very riveting tale... sexy as hell, but far beyond the 'typical' reality of cuckolding and yes, members seem to detect bs. You seem to be a quite talented writer and have such outstanding fantasy ideas. One thing that ties you to the Rachel Weiss person is your punctuation and grammar. I mean honestly, who the hell uses freaking quotation marks anyhow except when spinning a sexy tale of goodness. That said, nice reading for the masses all the same.

I know I'm not judging you. This sounds like it's what you really wanted to happen therefore congrats to you.i think we're all kind of rooting for you here. That's actually pretty fucking awesome.

Ive just had a call from our now Bull...
I am writing this litterly after putting down the phone to him, so am digesting the information really as I write it!
He has basically said, you wanted to be a cuckold, well now you are, your wife has experienced something she hasn't before, and she's going to be experiencing more...
I got to your house at about 10.50 and knocked the door, but she wasn't there. So I waited in my car, about 5 mins later she came jogging round the corner I saw her coming and meet her at the front door we smiled and as she bent over to get the door key from your hiding place she said, thanks for coming and sorting this for me, her arse looked good and I think we both knew what was going to happen...
We went into the house and she asked if I minded her going for a shower, which I didn't do I started cleaning the downstairs Windows, after around 10 minutes I went upstairs and started cleaning the windows in your bedroom, your wife came out wrapped in her towel, she wasn't surprised to see me there, I told her she looked beautiful which she did, as I walked up to her put my hand on her cheek and kissed her on her mouth... I undid your wife's towel and let it drop and had my hands over your wife's sexy little white body, she liked it, a lot!
I think the slut in your wife came out and she put her hand out and felt what she was going to be getting, then said " I'm scared" lol I said don't worry we'll take it slow! She said no, not only that I shouldn't be doing this here with you I'm married!
I told her we got to this situation some how, and maybe she had questions that needed answering, maybe your husband wouldn't mind you being fucked by me? She laughed and said maybe he wouldn't but I think he would! How little she knows...
It was nice of your wife to mention and think of you but this is the last time she thought of you, I can tell you now!
I fucked your wife like a slutty little whore, and just like she screamed to me, she's never been fucked like this before!
Your wife was hungry, but her tight mouth and pussy fed well today, and will do at least once a week from now on, at least!
Your wife was so tight and tasted so good!
She initially wanted me to put on a condom, but once I explained certain things, my circumstances etc... Your wife begged my to come inside her, she also begged for me to come and feed her pussy every week! This is what you wanted and this is what you've got, I've spread your wife's legs in your martial bed and fucked her like she was mine, and this is the beginning...
I came twice, deep inside your wife, she was trying to suppress her screams which I don't like, so after I instructed her she screamed like a little slut whilst I fed her my cock.. I will be back Friday...

There are some things I want you to get used to...

1 the taste of my cum, I have told your wife not to wash before you come home, I want you to kiss her on the lips where my cock has been, and I want you to when she goes in the bath tonight, whilst she is in there lick her panties clean that she has worn all afternoon with my seed dripping out of her into them.

2 if your neighbor was in his house he would have heard your wife screaming for me, he my have assumed it was you making her make that noise, but he certainly didn't by the look on his face when he saw me leaving and I gave him a smile.
The way I see it there is two ways to deal with it, be honest and tell him you like your wife being fucked by other men, and would appreciate his discretion, or you could ignore it and see where it goes, but I wouldn't advise that option, for all concerned.

3 look your wife in the eye a little after coming home and tell her you think I had done a really good job, watch her reaction!

4 Don't plan anything go March 5th I have a surprise for you both...

This is generally what he has said to me as far as I remember, I was taking notes as he was talking so have written back as much as I could remember in the context it was said...
I know some people can not understand at all why I have allowed this to happen, the only thing I can say is this... I've been more submissive than I thought I could ever be, my wife has seemingly been fucked in our marital bed by a dominant black man, who has put his seed into my wife...
And the only thing I feel is happy, horny, and can't wait to see my slutty little wife!!!
You taking a vacation day next Friday?

Who the hell is Rachel Weiss!?!?

Bull to me.

How were the panties? I'm sure you enjoyed the taste of us both...

Whilst your at work tomorrow I'm coming over for coffee and pussy, and to make your wife's Pussy slowly but surly unrecognisable to your little cock, if I ever decide to let you fuck her again...

Your wife will not be my complete slut until she has my seed in each of her holes, this you are going to help with...
Tonight when you wife tells you about having her freind telling her a naughty story at work the other day of how her husband loves to eat her arsehole out whilst she plays with a vibrator on her clit, your going to volunteer to do the same.
My slut is going to turn on her side, and you are going to go under the covers and gently pull her arse cheeks apart and lick and suck her arsehole, whilst she rubs her clit, and you are going to try a stretch her arsehole with your tongue, so that tomorrow when I put just the tip of my cock in her arsehole and squirt my load into her she's going to feel nice and relaxed, and know this, all the while whilst your getting hot under the covers and can hopefully mine and sluttys cum on the bed sheets, she is going to getting off and thinking of the fucking she's had and going to be getting tomorrow...

Also have you spoken to the neighbour?

And cuck, just to let you know plans for March 5th are going well, I hope your excited, I am... Things won't ever be the same after that night!
Good day!

Sorry while this is an amazing story I just can't see this being more than fantasy, an Amazon fantasy maybe. Of course you could always screen shot these text messages and prove us doubters wrong

I received a phone call from our bull earlier, the jist of which went something like this...

Our bull used to work with a gentleman that both me and my wife both used to work with and know reasonably well, he's not black, but I can tell you for sure that he is hung, very well hung, I blushed when I saw his cock in the shower after working out at lunchtime, it is was a well known fact, and people used to jokingly call him " the hammer"
So anyway, people move on etc and he moved on, he doesn't work with our bull but he does work in the same business ( he's not a full time window cleaner)
They are good friends and bumped into each other today, he mentioned he had been cleaning our windows and mentioned my wife, to which our mutual friend said how hot she was and a few other pleasantries I would imagine, our bull has obviously agreed with him and dropped the bomb he thought she was quite flirty, to which our mutual friend was like, no way he couldn't imagine her like that!
Oh bull has said he has decided to show him first hand...
Our bull has told me that our mutual friend is coming over to his house on the 6th Feb to watch some fighting that's on, our mutual friend doesn't know this but my wife will be joining him and our friend for some drinks, and there is a good chance she's going to behave like a complete whore that night!
He is coming over again tomorrow afternoon and is going to talk about it with my wife whilst fucking her senseless!
I am at this point genuinely shitting myself, this is a friend of both of ours and I'm so uncomfortable at the thought of her being whored out to other people I know, I saw my neighbor today and he basically put his head down and ignored me, so uncomfortable!
This may all be part of it but I feel I may have bitten off a bit more than I can chew here...

Last edited:
Back