Seems our potential bull hasn't wasted any time...

Should have let him try and seduce my wife and turn her into his slut, and stick to the rules?

• Yes, let him do as he wishes...

Votes: 40 90.9%
  • No, get out now...

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yesterday I posted explaining I thought my wife had been flirting with an old friend of mine that has turned up on the scene, and I had given him the green light to take it further...
He didn't waste any time in doing so...
I woke up to a text saying that he had text my wife last night to wish her a happy new year, and as a new year gesture next time he was over to clean the Windows( he's a window cleaner part time)he would do the inside of the house as a thank you for our custom, my wife asked what it would cost and he's told her a cup of tea and some cake...
She has told him how could she refuse, the text he has sent me has said that on this day he plans to seduce my wife and fuck her in our bed without a condom, he said he is getting vibe from her that if he persuses her he is going to be able to make her cheat on me...
He has told me to have a long think today, and contact him back by 18.00 tonight with my answer, the things he has said are that if I agree, then once this starts there is no going back,only him and her will decide if and when it ends, he is going to want to fuck her regularly in our marital bed, and he's on occasion is going to want her at his for the night, and maybe the odd weekend and party, he has also said he does not want to wear condoms and I'm not to fuck her anymore, I'm to make excuses...
It seems its all become very real...
Should I give in and let him try and seduce my wife and stick to the rules, or pull out now while things in our life seem relatively normal, thoughts are welcome this does seem a exciting horny time which I've wanted for a long time, but I am also more than a little nervous!

If this is what you truly want, AND if she is at least on board enough for him to bring her fully around, then let go and let the metaphoric bus hit you. You won't have to "top from the bottom" anymore. See where it takes all three of you, but make sure lines of communication stay open, even if you are submitting to him.

I have just contacted our bull, I took your advice and have told him I am willing to submit to what he wants but we need to sit down in two months after it starts to discuss if it still suits all, he agreed...
He has told me he is now going to reach out to my wife and attempt turn her into his new white slut. I told him I have told my wife he has a big cock, he then laughed and said " that explains it" he said he is going to arrange to come me to my house in the not too distant future to " shoot my cum into your wife in your martial bed"
I have to now text him every day before I go home to see if he is not there and it's suitable for me to return...
I'm am nervous but uncontrollably excited!!

Yesterday I posted explaining I thought my wife had been flirting with an old friend of mine that has turned up on the scene, and I had given him the green light to take it further...
I woke up to a text saying that he had text my wife last night to wish her a happy new year, and as a new year gesture next time he was over to clean the Windows( he's a window cleaner part time)he would do the inside of the house as a thank you for our custom, my wife asked what it would cost and he's told her a cup of tea and some cake...
She has told him how could she refuse, the text he has sent me has said that on this day he plans to seduce my wife and fuck her in our bed without a condom, he said he is getting vibe from her that if he persuses her he is going to be able to make her cheat on me...
He has told me to have a long think today, and contact him back by 18.00 tonight with my answer, the things he has said are that if I agree, then once this starts there is no going back,only him and her will decide if and when it ends, he is going to want to fuck her regularly in our marital bed, and he's on occasion is going to want her at his for the night, and maybe the odd weekend and party, he has also said he does not want to wear condoms and I'm not to fuck her anymore, I'm to make excuses...
Should I give in and let him try and seduce my wife and stick to the rules, or pull out now while things in our life seem relatively normal, thoughts are welcome this does seem a exciting horny time which I've wanted for a long time, but I am also more than a little nervous!

Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.
If you are absolutely 10,000% sure that you can deal with it, then go for it. If there is ANY doubt whatsoever, back out and wait until you are sure.
What if he is so good he makes her leave you? Can you handle that? It has happened before.
What if he gets her pregnant? Can you handle 18+ years of bills and emotional investment in a baby you know is not yours?
Fantasy is nice. Just make sure you can handle the reality.
Either way, good luck.

I certainly will do! I'm so curious whether my straight laced, sexy, loyal wife is about to cheat on me, I never thought she would but now I'm convinced she is about to!
Lucky man. First time I set up with bull to meet us at bar as friend and see where it goes he was kissing her at bar and got her that night to play. Was so exciting but it ended there would love for him to come back and her to want him all the time.

I have just received a text message from our bull...

It seems your wife is hungry.
"Hi
Thanks for the kind offer to do the Windows the other day, it was very kind.
I don't suppose you would be in the area on Tuesday to do them would you? I'm free most of the day.
I know you said you would do them for free, but more than happy to pay you for your time.
Em x"

How does this make you feel?

I haven't replied to him yet...
I think my wife was in bed next to me when she wrote this, I'm amazed and so surprised she is doing this, but equally as turned on by the situation

Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.
If you are absolutely 10,000% sure that you can deal with it, then go for it. If there is ANY doubt whatsoever, back out and wait until you are sure.
What if he is so good he makes her leave you? Can you handle that? It has happened before.
What if he gets her pregnant? Can you handle 18+ years of bills and emotional investment in a baby you know is not yours?
Fantasy is nice. Just make sure you can handle the reality.
Either way, good luck.
Yes Tuesday is seemingly a long time to wait hell I canhardly wait to see what your wife

Go go go.

I have just received a text message from our bull...

It seems your wife is hungry.
"Hi
Thanks for the kind offer to do the Windows the other day, it was very kind.
I don't suppose you would be in the area on Tuesday to do them would you? I'm free most of the day.
I know you said you would do them for free, but more than happy to pay you for your time.
Em x"

How does this make you feel?

I haven't replied to him yet...
I think my wife was in bed next to me when she wrote this, I'm amazed and so surprised she is doing this, but equally as turned on by the situation
Sounds like she is ready to be the payment

Back