Seems our potential bull hasn't wasted any time...

Should have let him try and seduce my wife and turn her into his slut, and stick to the rules?

• Yes, let him do as he wishes...

Votes: 40 90.9%
  • No, get out now...

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I wrong for thinking this? I love my woman and after 15 years I know she loves me. We have a lot of history together. I want to see her live out some sexual fantasies we both have. I am confident that she would not leave me after all we've been through together for some side dick.no matter how big it is. Want to see her act slutty and enjoy herself but I think we could keep our real lives separate.

He seems to know what he wants. If it's what your wife wants, I don't see where it's up to you anymore. Just enjoy the ride. If he's a serious bull, you must respect his wishes. Happy wife/Happy Life still applies here. You may want to discuss with him the clear boundaries of your restrictions. He may allow you to have sex with your wife once, before he has her.
If I were him, you would have to use a condom...and not be positioned face to face. Also, no longer than 5 minutes to fuck, so work fast! You becoming the best cuck you can be, is top priority.
He does seem to know what he wants...

Sounds like you have alot of history and built a life together so yes it is up to you too if you guys still want to have a relationship. If she still wants to be with you all other people are irrelevant in your decision making other then you two. You can still have fun but never let anyone impede on your boundaries as a man. I want to see my wife have fun and have amazing sexual experiences but if any man ever came up to me and told me I'm not aloud to sleep with my own wife I'd probably beat the ******* out of this person. Unless being humiliated and and cowering down is what your really into. Then that would be what your into and that's exactly what you need to happen.

Thanks for that, different people want, require and can handle different things, each to their own... If I'm honest this is panning out how I thought it possibly would, I thought that's what being a cuckold entailed, but then like most things it's probably subjective, but as long as everyone involved is comfortable and getting what they want from it then it's not a problem for me so shouldn't be for you...
I asked for people's opinions and appreciate you writing them.

Back