Seeking White Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
My imagination runs wild thinking about it. We would start out on the bed with both of us completely nude. You're giving me a full body massage and sensually rubbing lotion on my body. Looking down at me you smile as you gently rub my chest as you straddle me with your sexy legs. It isn't long before you can feel my cock growing and touching you against the thighs. I grab you by the hips
and motion you to slide up..please let me use my tongue on you. You smile as you gently move up to sit on my face. Slowly I move my mouth over your lips covering from your clit down making little circles. Your are hands on my shoulders as you let a moan "mmmm" as the motions of my tongue makes you squirm a little. My hands squeezing your firm ass as I bury my tongue in you licking your inner pussy lips, flicking side to side. "Mmmmmm..Oh My God..Yes" you exclaim as you reach down to spread your lips for me as I gently suck on your sweet lips and reach up and pinch your nipples. You start bucking side to side, up and down as you ride my face and start to grab the headboard for balance. Moving my mouth around I forcefully start to suck that clit while fingering your tight pussy as it grows in wetness. Treating your clit like a lollipop your juices start running on my face. Getting up we move to a chair quickly. Once I am comfortable in the chair you position yourself sitting on my lap with your back to me. You lift yourself up and help me carefully slide my BBC into you as I grab you by your hips and enter you inch by inch. With my hands still on your hips I help you swing your lower body in a circular motion as your body glides up and down. Your juices covering me. Starting to sweat and breath heavy I pull you up so you have just the head of my throbbing dick inside you. Holding onto the arms of the chair you look back as you lean forward. I smile as I spread your ass cheeks and I watch you slowly slide down. I spank your ass as you take more and more of me inside. Moving your hands on my knees for balance you ride faster and take me completely in again. With my cock deep inside and you sitting on my lap I move your hips clockwise in a circle motion as I move you up and back down. Bending over you reach down and grab your ankles I push my hips a little and ******* myself in deeper and totally inside you as I continue to rock you back/forth as your ass grinds against my hips. I have my hands on your hip picking you up and moving you a little then back down as my cock is ****** deeper inside you. Moaning you can feel my cock still growing, my thickness is spreading your lips to allow me inside. Reaching up I am cupping your tits in my hands. I gently start pulling you back. You're back is now leaning against my chest as you continue to ride me.You don't want move to quickly as you and I both start feel your legs quiver. I start to run my finger tips over your tits, down your stomach to your pussy where I can feel our body heat spreading through the air. I spread your lips sliding more inside you. You reach down and wrap your hands around my dick jerking me off inside you as I pinch and rub your clit
with my fingers. Your hands are are on my chair arms again as you ride harder and faster. My free hand reaches up and cups your tits running between them to your mouth where you suck my fingers before I slide it in your pussy. My finger sliding in rhythm with my cock and rubbing your lips inside. Still riding my cock your tits start bouncing I reach down and grab my shaft. I slowly stroke and start massaging your lips with my head. Your juices are all over my hand. Pulling my cock out, you turn around so we are face to face. Not wasting much time we reposition ourselves. Smiling into my eyes we kiss deep and hard as you reach down you quickly and with great ******* guide me back inside you. Smiling you take your hand and slide in my mouth and do same to you with mine as we both taste your juices. We slowly kiss again with ******* flicking tongues before I slide my head down and you move up a little to allow me to start sucking your tits. Your nipples have never been harder as I nibble them gently. My breathing increases as I firmly and without hesitation start spreading your ass cheeks. I slide completely inside and completely out over and over as I spank and grab a handful of your perfectly shaped ass. You reach down and start rubbing yourself, playing with your dripping, quivering pussy as I plunge deeper and harder in your ass. Your juices running wild and the ******* of us fucking sends the juices covering our thighs. Spanking and grabbing your ass with each thrust, you lean back away from me as my cock stays inside. You rotate your body then move back up and down I look down and see your pussy dripping more. Your aroma turns me on more. I reach down and with two fingers flick your lips then slide inside as you sit up and get off my cock. I continue fingering you deeper and harder. "Please don't stop" you moan. My thumb rubbing your hard clit hard and fast. My two fingers continue to work your inside. Leaning forward I start sucking your nipples then flicking you nipples with tongue and even nibbling from time to time. I pull my fingers out and quickly replace with my fully engorged cock. I am almost ready to cum. I bury my face between your tits and pump a couple more times. Here it comes I tell you. Taking your tits in mouth as I explode deep inside you. My body quivers as my balls empty filling your pussy with several big squirts of my hot cum..but I continue fucking and sucking your tits. With the last of cum drizzling out I am still grinding your hips against. When all of a sudden while I rub your pussy lips as you cum pouring your juices over me.
Your body shivers and shakes as you go limp falling into my body into the bed.

My imagination runs wild thinking about it. We would start out on the bed with both of us completely nude. You're giving me a full body massage and sensually rubbing lotion on my body. Looking down at me you smile as you gently rub my chest as you straddle me with your sexy legs. It isn't long before you can feel my cock growing and touching you against the thighs. I grab you by the hips
and motion you to slide up..please let me use my tongue on you. You smile as you gently move up to sit on my face. Slowly I move my mouth over your lips covering from your clit down making little circles. Your are hands on my shoulders as you let a moan "mmmm" as the motions of my tongue makes you squirm a little. My hands squeezing your firm ass as I bury my tongue in you licking your inner pussy lips, flicking side to side. "Mmmmmm..Oh My God..Yes" you exclaim as you reach down to spread your lips for me as I gently suck on your sweet lips and reach up and pinch your nipples. You start bucking side to side, up and down as you ride my face and start to grab the headboard for balance. Moving my mouth around I forcefully start to suck that clit while fingering your tight pussy as it grows in wetness. Treating your clit like a lollipop your juices start running on my face. Getting up we move to a chair quickly. Once I am comfortable in the chair you position yourself sitting on my lap with your back to me. You lift yourself up and help me carefully slide my BBC into you as I grab you by your hips and enter you inch by inch. With my hands still on your hips I help you swing your lower body in a circular motion as your body glides up and down. Your juices covering me. Starting to sweat and breath heavy I pull you up so you have just the head of my throbbing dick inside you. Holding onto the arms of the chair you look back as you lean forward. I smile as I spread your ass cheeks and I watch you slowly slide down. I spank your ass as you take more and more of me inside. Moving your hands on my knees for balance you ride faster and take me completely in again. With my cock deep inside and you sitting on my lap I move your hips clockwise in a circle motion as I move you up and back down. Bending over you reach down and grab your ankles I push my hips a little and ******* myself in deeper and totally inside you as I continue to rock you back/forth as your ass grinds against my hips. I have my hands on your hip picking you up and moving you a little then back down as my cock is ****** deeper inside you. Moaning you can feel my cock still growing, my thickness is spreading your lips to allow me inside. Reaching up I am cupping your tits in my hands. I gently start pulling you back. You're back is now leaning against my chest as you continue to ride me.You don't want move to quickly as you and I both start feel your legs quiver. I start to run my finger tips over your tits, down your stomach to your pussy where I can feel our body heat spreading through the air. I spread your lips sliding more inside you. You reach down and wrap your hands around my dick jerking me off inside you as I pinch and rub your clit
with my fingers. Your hands are are on my chair arms again as you ride harder and faster. My free hand reaches up and cups your tits running between them to your mouth where you suck my fingers before I slide it in your pussy. My finger sliding in rhythm with my cock and rubbing your lips inside. Still riding my cock your tits start bouncing I reach down and grab my shaft. I slowly stroke and start massaging your lips with my head. Your juices are all over my hand. Pulling my cock out, you turn around so we are face to face. Not wasting much time we reposition ourselves. Smiling into my eyes we kiss deep and hard as you reach down you quickly and with great ******* guide me back inside you. Smiling you take your hand and slide in my mouth and do same to you with mine as we both taste your juices. We slowly kiss again with ******* flicking tongues before I slide my head down and you move up a little to allow me to start sucking your tits. Your nipples have never been harder as I nibble them gently. My breathing increases as I firmly and without hesitation start spreading your ass cheeks. I slide completely inside and completely out over and over as I spank and grab a handful of your perfectly shaped ass. You reach down and start rubbing yourself, playing with your dripping, quivering pussy as I plunge deeper and harder in your ass. Your juices running wild and the ******* of us fucking sends the juices covering our thighs. Spanking and grabbing your ass with each thrust, you lean back away from me as my cock stays inside. You rotate your body then move back up and down I look down and see your pussy dripping more. Your aroma turns me on more. I reach down and with two fingers flick your lips then slide inside as you sit up and get off my cock. I continue fingering you deeper and harder. "Please don't stop" you moan. My thumb rubbing your hard clit hard and fast. My two fingers continue to work your inside. Leaning forward I start sucking your nipples then flicking you nipples with tongue and even nibbling from time to time. I pull my fingers out and quickly replace with my fully engorged cock. I am almost ready to cum. I bury my face between your tits and pump a couple more times. Here it comes I tell you. Taking your tits in mouth as I explode deep inside you. My body quivers as my balls empty filling your pussy with several big squirts of my hot cum..but I continue fucking and sucking your tits. With the last of cum drizzling out I am still grinding your hips against. When all of a sudden while I rub your pussy lips as you cum pouring your juices over me.
Your body shivers and shakes as you go limp falling into my body into the bed.
You could do that with my bbc virgin wife.

Where are you my girls wants to fuck a black cock. we are in reno nevada

Where are you my girls wants to fuck a black cock. we are in reno nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back