Seeking White Cuck in NYC area

I am seriously considering a cuckold relationship... the only reason this appeals to me on any level is because I have a lot of family pressure to marry a white man. However, I have no actual physical attraction to white men-- ONLY black men (and I'm already in a relationship of sorts with my black lover)! So I'd only consider a relationship/marriage with a white man who knew his place and knew there would be NO sex off the bat (except to possibly eat out my lover's sperm). I've met a lot of "wannabes" in the past who CLAIM they want this sort of relationship, but when push comes to shove they don't. But I'm basically at the point where I'm desperate for a "beard" of sorts who would act as a husband (taking care of me financially, etc) all the while knowing their place. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, message me.

And just an FYI, I am a very attractive woman. I just don't feel comfortable posting a pic here, but I have no problem sharing pics once I see you are the real deal! Thanks.
Hello, I'm interested. I'm very handsome, white, creative, fun and bi curious.

I am seriously considering a cuckold relationship......desperate for a "beard" of sorts who would act as a husband (taking care of me financially, etc) all the while knowing their place. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, message me.

And just an FYI, I am a very attractive woman. I just don't feel comfortable posting a pic here, but I have no problem sharing pics once I see you are the real deal! Thanks.
You might get more interest if you fill out your profile eg location and age , or better yet get verified on this site.

I am seriously considering a cuckold relationship... the only reason this appeals to me on any level is because I have a lot of family pressure to marry a white man. However, I have no actual physical attraction to white men-- ONLY black men (and I'm already in a relationship of sorts with my black lover)! So I'd only consider a relationship/marriage with a white man who knew his place and knew there would be NO sex off the bat (except to possibly eat out my lover's sperm). I've met a lot of "wannabes" in the past who CLAIM they want this sort of relationship, but when push comes to shove they don't. But I'm basically at the point where I'm desperate for a "beard" of sorts who would act as a husband (taking care of me financially, etc) all the while knowing their place. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, message me.

I hope you will soon find a beard honey!

hi gd looking italian loves blk dk and cum and very turned on too be a cuckold and do anything you want me too do too those hot blk men

Don't mean to be rude, but some of you aren't reading my post... You have to be in the NYC area or otherwise it won't work. :(

I wish you good luck daydreamer. I think one of the posters said it, you might get better responses if you provide some more info on your profile. Its not you, it just looks odd.

If any of the cuckold wannabes are interested, i am looking to set up a very eligible white lady for a cuckold relationship, but not interracial. I realize that this is black to white website, but she was very explicit she is not interested in only black men. She will fuck whoever she wants. So if that is a hang up for you, then its not going to work.

She has a phd and i need someone who can keep up.

You must be in the NYC area, or frequently visit, like several times per month. You also want to be married and also have children, its a deal breaker for her.

Obedient cuckold, very open minded, in NYC for around 3 months in the year.
Hi ryan

3 months isn't going to be enough. She is a high profile corporate businesswoman and she lives in NYC, she is not relocating. She might make more money than you do, so she could end up being the breadwinner. The man has to cater to her needs. This isn't a joke fellas, I need a real man, a real cuckold. So if anyone wants to step up the plate, you need to bring your A Game! no joke!

I have other single females that are searching, so if you aren't the highest caliber cuckold, you can still email me, but i need all men to bring their best, their A game, no slackers.

hi Am, so far no....this woman's intelligence is above most people, let alone the niche dating group of cuckold men, so I already told her it will take time, but I am a great cuckold couple trainer in NY and I always come through.
Can you help me find a legit cuck in the NYC area? I've found a lot of guys who fantasize about this lifestyle but aren't serious/legit. :(

Can you help me find a legit cuck in the NYC area? I've found a lot of guys who fantasize about this lifestyle but aren't serious/legit. :(
hi @daydreamer3 i can help find you a legit cuck, but you have to be willing to be patient. you have tried on your own and exactly, most men online are just here for fantasy and a lot are already married and cannot be in a relationship with you. PM me if you want to chat.

hi @daydreamer3 i can help find you a legit cuck, but you have to be willing to be patient. you have tried on your own and exactly, most men online are just here for fantasy and a lot are already married and cannot be in a relationship with you. PM me if you want to chat.

I am not married but not near to ny dew to ban but soon will travel

Back