seeking vvwe back guy for stunning wife in london ,uk

rudely2

hi,we are mark and anna an attractive couple early 40s,he straight,she stunning,fit,tanned and very rude.We are in the east london area and want to meet any vvwe black guys for fun.She loves to be treated like a slut,loves to talk dirty,and always wears sexy undies.So far we have only met up with 3 black guys,and all those meetings were fantastic nights,so looking for more!!We want to try something a little different,......leaving you and anna alone together for a while......then coming back to watch her being satisfied.....so any GENUINE VVWE BLACK GUYS,in the london area,please get in touch, thanks!!anna3.jpg

hi,we are mark and anna an attractive couple early 40s,he straight,she stunning,fit,tanned and very rude.We are in the east london area and want to meet any vvwe black guys for fun.She loves to be treated like a slut,loves to talk dirty,and always wears sexy undies.So far we have only met up with 3 black guys,and all those meetings were fantastic nights,so looking for more!!We want to try something a little different,......leaving you and anna alone together for a while......then coming back to watch her being satisfied.....so any GENUINE VVWE BLACK GUYS,in the london area,please get in touch, thanks!!View attachment 174406
IM Humberto Master bull from the caribbean,IM 29 and I live in the riviera Maya in the beautyful mexican caribbean,I live so close From Can cun,cozumel,tulum and playa del carmen, I work as guide of tourist people,even here nobody knows about my life style as a MASTER BULL,and that's the reazon because Im so discret about it, so if you are lokingfor a Handsome,nice,edaucate and very profesional Master bull, just contact me, I think the most important thing it's to make a good friendship, I hope no to be rude but I always like being honest and to be honest I have 10 inches and I would love to share it with you, and if you are thinking in travel and have a nice hollydays in the caribbean please contact me, Your wife will enjoy it, believe me,I love to be with married couple
s and wifes, and the most Importan thing to me it's make them so happy in all ways I can,and I will do everthing for make my couple happy, please have a nice day and I hope you can write me back, this is my yahoo lob27wolf@yahoo.com

hi,we are mark and anna an attractive couple early 40s,he straight,she stunning,fit,tanned and very rude.We are in the east london area and want to meet any vvwe black guys for fun.She loves to be treated like a slut,loves to talk dirty,and always wears sexy undies.So fa
hi,we are mark and anna an attractive couple early 40s,he straight,she stunning,fit,tanned and very rude.We are in the east london area and want to meet any vvwe black guys for fun.She loves to be treated like a slut,loves to talk dirty,and always wears sexy undies.So far we have only met up with 3 black guys,and all those meetings were fantastic nights,so looking for more!!We want to try something a little different,......leaving you and anna alone together for a while......then coming back to watch her being satisfied.....so any GENUINE VVWE BLACK GUYS,in the london area,please get in touch, thanks!!View attachment 174406

r we have only met up with 3 black guys,and all those meetings were fantastic nights,so looking for more!!We want to try something a little different,......leaving you and anna alone together for a while......then coming back to watch her being satisfied.....so any GENUINE VVWE BLACK GUYS,in the london area,please get in touch, thanks!!View attachment 174406
i enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better ..,my ym is guyhardcore87@yahoo.com as i have cam n we can chat more k

Back