Seeking Single Cucks and Women interested in NJ/PA/NYC

I am an experienced sexual trainer and also a cuckold trainer for couples. I have been doing this for over 10 years and have helped many women and couples along the way.

I have run an online Cuckold University for 2 years. And Ive done in person sexual training with women as well.

There is no certificate- but after 6 months with my training, your entire sexual experience becomes way more than just finding a partner and having sex for sex sake. You begin to experience sexual awakening like never before.

I currently have 1 woman in Northern New Jersey who is interested in meeting a respectful and classy Cuckold, but she is an educated professional and thus far the only cuckolds that have contacted her have been "slackers" who live with their parents and are not working hard to try and build their own career.

Hope to chat with some viable candidates soon.

hubby here can you work with me please?

I am an experienced sexual trainer and also a cuckold trainer for couples. I have been doing this for over 10 years and have helped many women and couples along the way.

I have run an online Cuckold University for 2 years. And Ive done in person sexual training with women as well.

There is no certificate- but after 6 months with my training, your entire sexual experience becomes way more than just finding a partner and having sex for sex sake. You begin to experience sexual awakening like never before.

I currently have 1 woman in Northern New Jersey who is interested in meeting a respectful and classy Cuckold, but she is an educated professional and thus far the only cuckolds that have contacted her have been "slackers" who live with their parents and are not working hard to try and build their own career.

This is very interesting we should compare notes. I too an a trainer though not so formally, I've seduced over 5 couples into the lifestyle and married off two women. Let's chat and keep in touch.

@don Giovanni thanks for the message.. Ive been on this site a while. I have met women from here only through technology thus far, but ive met women for in person training over the years from other sites more successfully. There is one site dedicated to large, endowed cocks (not only black), and those women tend to be more serious about wanting to experience things.

but i did run an online cuckold training course that began on b2w. I currently have 1 wife from Dallas that calls me with questions weekly. And I have a woman that just divorced in CA that I skype with every 2 weeks.

Hi sir I'm a cuck from Texas that misses the lifestyle very much. My ex left to move out of state due to my professional job I couldn't leave. I'm finding it hard to find a cuckoldress in Texas . Can you help with that sir?

i have a tiny cock and my wife dont feel my cock when it s wet.her pussy become very wet and her don t have any orgasm with me,i cum in 2,3 minutes.her it s a little shy to try other cocks but i feel she it s curious.her ex bf have a 9 inch cock and my wife told me she feel amazing with him but him was bad man and ******* to much.
she chat with some older men sometimes and her pussy become very wet and swollen when she chat with them.
thank you for all
we need some help and her need some big and fat cocks.

That soonds great. I am living in the Netherlands. Hope to hear from you soon

hi beth

well, I have a married woman from PA who is training with me now. I have a married couple from NNJ that is training with me, but they are being a little wishy washy on meeting deadlines. And I have a single girl from NY training with me.

In terms of male subs, I have 1 guy from NJ.

@hungteacher
I have discussed this with her. We full around with fantasy play but She's timid about going all the way. Idk, just exploring, trying to get off, get her off (she likes watching me j/o to fantasies of her or when a hung bull shows off to her while taunting me about what his over sized member will do to her. Any help, advixe, websites that'll help her get into it more would be great
She likes first timer and cheater stories lol

Back