Seeking Single Cucks and Women interested in NJ/PA/NYC

I am an experienced sexual trainer and also a cuckold trainer for couples. I have been doing this for over 10 years and have helped many women and couples along the way.

I have run an online Cuckold University for 2 years. And Ive done in person sexual training with women as well.

There is no certificate- but after 6 months with my training, your entire sexual experience becomes way more than just finding a partner and having sex for sex sake. You begin to experience sexual awakening like never before.

I currently have 1 woman in Northern New Jersey who is interested in meeting a respectful and classy Cuckold, but she is an educated professional and thus far the only cuckolds that have contacted her have been "slackers" who live with their parents and are not working hard to try and build their own career.

Hope to chat with some viable candidates soon.
very interesting

I am an experienced sexual trainer and also a cuckold trainer for couples. I have been doing this for over 10 years and have helped many women and couples along the way.

I have run an online Cuckold University for 2 years. And Ive done in person sexual training with women as well.

There is no certificate- but after 6 months with my training, your entire sexual experience becomes way more than just finding a partner and having sex for sex sake. You begin to experience sexual awakening like never before.

I currently have 1 woman in Northern New Jersey who is interested in meeting a respectful and classy Cuckold, but she is an educated professional and thus far the only cuckolds that have contacted her have been "slackers" who live with their parents and are not working hard to try and build their own career.

im interested

I'm a very erotic romantic cuckold single guy. I'm very affectionate an sensual, an love to please. I have a huge sex drive .. I have to at least have 5 orgasems in a day . I am a single ******* of 11yr boy , I own two very nice homes . I'm a portrait artist. I am from NY , but more upstate . I'm really hopping to find that special lady that would love to have a guy who I can take care of an give , get her the most pleaser out of this erotic life. Idk if you could help me an hope you didn't mind me posting .. Names Gus .. Thanks ..

I'm trading two women myself. One in AZ and in NYC. The one in NYC is coming along very slowly, she's only just been broken in. The one in AZ has eyes bigger than her stomach.

gd looking italian male in phila wants too be a cuckold love blk dk and cum

hi lou
great to hear, i have 2 women in the nyc area that want cuckold men for relationship
1 wants for marriage and *******, the other just wants solid relationship
oh thanks i am deff interested on either one always wanted too cuckold and do what is asked of me am already addicted to blk dk and cum

Hi mam I'm a 26yo marine corps cuck wannabe looking for my cuckoldress

Back