Seeking Single Cucks and Women interested in NJ/PA/NYC

I'm involved with a sexy, beautiful woman. She's a sexual dynamoe! A shame not to share.

I'm into watching, being humiliated cause her partner is huge! Her hang-ups about this kink quickly fade as she succumbs to her lust and fully becomes the moment! Playing off my regret...admiring how beautiful and sexy she looks in her throws of passion. A lust evoked by a bbc from her that I'll never know. Getting off from jealousy. Pls, I NEED to discuss and explore further and completely feel the fantasy is reality. I look to share and role play with a willing bbc/bull while she observes me hoping she will indulge in the moment with us, changing her reluctance.

I think you hit the nail on the head - you are seeking to ROLEPLAY this scene with a bull. Frankly, this is the place to find a role-play partner, but you are posting in the wrong discussion thread. This section is for real wannabe's that are seeking to build a relationship with a woman and a bull. You already have a woman, who has no idea that you are doing this behind her back.

I will not get involved unless you tell her what you are up to. You may be able to find a different Bull on this site that has no objection to helping you out sexually without a woman in the picture.

I think you hit the nail on the head - you are seeking to ROLEPLAY this scene with a bull. Frankly, this is the place to find a role-play partner, but you are posting in the wrong discussion thread. This section is for real wannabe's that are seeking to build a relationship with a woman and a bull. You already have a woman, who has no idea that you are doing this behind her back.

I will not get involved unless you tell her what you are up to. You may be able to find a different Bull on this site that has no objection to helping you out sexually without a woman in the picture.
Shes well aware of this

I am an experienced sexual trainer and also a cuckold trainer for couples. I have been doing this for over 10 years and have helped many women and couples along the way.

I have run an online Cuckold University for 2 years. And Ive done in person sexual training with women as well.

There is no certificate- but after 6 months with my training, your entire sexual experience becomes way more than just finding a partner and having sex for sex sake. You begin to experience sexual awakening like never before.

I currently have 1 woman in Northern New Jersey who is interested in meeting a respectful and classy Cuckold, but she is an educated professional and thus far the only cuckolds that have contacted her have been "slackers" who live with their parents and are not working hard to try and build their own career.

Hope to chat with some viable candidates soon.
I own a 3 bedroom house and am well established in the healthcare field. Gentlemen and a respectable men full the eye. In my heart in a loving cuckold waiting to spoil his women.

I am an experienced sexual trainer and also a cuckold trainer for couples. I have been doing this for over 10 years and have helped many women and couples along the way.

I have run an online Cuckold University for 2 years. And Ive done in person sexual training with women as well.

There is no certificate- but after 6 months with my training, your entire sexual experience becomes way more than just finding a partner and having sex for sex sake. You begin to experience sexual awakening like never before.

I currently have 1 woman in Northern New Jersey who is interested in meeting a respectful and classy Cuckold, but she is an educated professional and thus far the only cuckolds that have contacted her have been "slackers" who live with their parents and are not working hard to try and build their own career.

Hi

Please Sir, consider me for someone 609-256-3318 joe

She absolutely knows about this!

Back