Seeking racially aggressive black dom in VA

FutureCuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
image.jpeg we have found a few potential bulls for her on craigslist but size is the biggest factor here so we are definitely still looking
We support blm and we have accepted our roles
We admire all black men and want you to be as dominate as you wish with us
My goal here as her current lover is to encourage and help transition her to be lucky enough to have one black man to settle down with and be completely loyal and submissive to.
She understands that she is a worthless white Slut without supporting black men
Please share with me how you would want my girl to look cosmetically with pictures or fashion tips and please PM if you are in VA and want to take my girl while I help you make her yours

View attachment 1200918 we have found a few potential bulls for her on craigslist but size is the biggest factor here so we are definitely still looking
My goal here as her current lover is to encourage and help transition her to be lucky enough to have one black man to settle down with and be completely loyal and submissive to.
Please share with me how you would want my girl to look cosmetically with pictures or fashion tips and please PM if you are in VA and want to take my girl while I help you make her yours
I'm a BBC not too far and interested

View attachment 1200918 we have found a few potential bulls for her on craigslist but size is the biggest factor here so we are definitely still looking

If u folks serious ( mature alpha-male here) only do long term - relationship with married couples .fuck better safe and secure

Shame she ain't in Texas. I have just the tools and the training to make her BLACK OWNED for LIFE!

Norfolk,va message me

Hello. My name is Rod. I'm already following you two and was wondering if you could give me access to her pictures. I'm in the Danville area.

Back