seeking penpal M for F

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Bbclover88, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Bbclover88

Bbclover88 New Member

So I have two fantasies.
    1. We live in a world where black men are on top of the "power pyramid", black and white women below that, and white men are slaves to the forenamed. As a white man my job in life is to serve my appointed owners and masters in any way that I am needed. As a white male I have been raised to know my place in life and you as a woman know that white men are to be used in any way that pleases you. The point of the story is to explore this imaginary world together and to explore/express our shared love and interest for black men.
    2. We are a married couple living in Europe and we want to help the integration of African migrants as much as possible and agree that the best way is to offer you as a sexual-toy and for me, and perhaps my friends, to offer ourselves as servants of sorts.
    I'm bi-sexual and my turn-ons are: racial humiliation, submission and domination, size-queens. breeding. Turn-offs: Gore, toilet.
    Interested?

waynerobertson likes this.
  2. BLK_LOOKER

BLK_LOOKER Active Member

Hi, I would love to chat with you sometime. I am looking for a friend in Europe and agree with your point of view. Message me.

3. VINCE71

VINCE71 Member Gold Member

UK
    Uk married male here looking for contacts to discuss interacial idea and wife fantasy

4. BLK_LOOKER

BLK_LOOKER Active Member

I am looking for serious couples or single females in Europe for communication with a view to actually meet in the near future, not for fantasy chat.

VINCE71 likes this.
  5. VINCE71

VINCE71 Member Gold Member

UK
    We are couple but would be first time and I am 1st point of contact if interested send me a message

6. inja2

inja2 Member Real Person

I would love to join u contact me