Seeking in the mid georgia area

wildfuncpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
GA, US
We are seeking a bbc in the Macon area. This is only for the wife there will be no male on male contact. Looking for a big thick cock to stretch her. Heavy cummers are a plus no marathons . Experience is a plus. Please be real upfront and honest. We are not into the cuckold stuff or dominating.20171007_001916.jpg

Last edited:
We are seeking a bbc in the Macon area. This is only for the wife there will be no male on male contact. Looking for a big thick cock to stretch her. Heavy cummers are a plus no marathons . Experience is a plus. Please be real upfront and honest. We are not into the cuckold stuff or dominating.
Whoever gets her will enjoy that sexy thick ass! Please keep us updated :cool:

We are seeking a bbc in the Macon area. This is only for the wife there will be no male on male contact. Looking for a big thick cock to stretch her. Heavy cummers are a plus no marathons . Experience is a plus. Please be real upfront and honest. We are not into the cuckold stuff or dominating.
Robins area let me know

So we are still looking. With Craigslist being gone we would like to build a rolodex of bbc here. We do film sessions so if thats a deal breaker don't respond. So lets see if there's any interest.

I am very interested, I am experienced in life and have been filmed multiple times. What ever experience you are looking for I will oblige. Would love to start a dialogue and see if we connect and can bring this plan to fruition. Hope to hear from you soon.

So we are still looking. With Craigslist being gone we would like to build a rolodex of bbc here. We do film sessions so if thats a deal breaker don't respond. So lets see if there's any interest.

Well endowed black male 8 inch long 6 inch thick I'm very oral. I am mobile willing to travel love to have a good time. Here's some pictures I hope you like what you see

Attachments

• 89f8611d-8d60-4aa8-89ab-aecd2ccc33f7.jpg
    89f8611d-8d60-4aa8-89ab-aecd2ccc33f7.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 453
We'll be available this Saturday night June 23rd

well endowed black male in the Atlanta Georgia area and I would love the opportunity to get together for some casual fun well endowed black male in the Atlanta Georgia area and I would love the opportunity to get together for some casual fun. if interested leave me a message and I hope you like what you see

Attachments

• 20180617_225627.jpg
    20180617_225627.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 20180617_225701.jpg
    20180617_225701.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 101
well endowed black male in the Atlanta Georgia area and I would love the opportunity to get together for some casual fun well endowed black male in the Atlanta Georgia area and I would love the opportunity to get together for some casual fun. if interested leave me a message and I hope you like what you see

hey what's going on how you doing And I would love the opportunity to get together with you for some fun. I am available on the 23rd if interested. if you want to know more leave me a message

Back