seeking first BBC

happily married and wanting to fulfill a first fantasy with husband watching me take a bbc at least 9" or more;), we r in texas and will drive to dallas or austin or san antonio for the right reason :) I have never had anyone but my husband and we want to do this maybe often :D

Attachments

• Brandi (5)ty.jpg
    Brandi (5)ty.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 90
  • brandi13.jpg
    brandi13.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 92
  • brandi12.jpg
    brandi12.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 84
Nice pics. too bad i'm all the way in California.. with a body like that brandi, it would be my intention to fill you up with the best pipe this side of the West coast.

happily married and wanting to fulfill a first fantasy with husband watching me take a bbc at least 9" or more;), we r in texas and will drive to dallas or austin or san antonio for the right reason :) I have never had anyone but my husband and we want to do this maybe often :D
Very sexy pix. I travel to Houston often for work I would luv to meet up sometime

Damn, this was a sexy post indeed. Keep it hot baby. Welcum and please continue do post...

Hi Brandi i'm in Killeen/ Fort Hood, Tx would love to help u with your fantasy please feel free to contact me pedro.d.johnson@gmail.com and we can exchange ideas on how to make your fantasu happen hope to hear back from you

Back