Seeking cuckold in Ft Worth, TX

the guy who she was talking to from here, txcucktx, flaked out. They were texting and she sent him pics, he refused to send them back, then one day he stopped replying to her. I don't think she'd be game to try this again.

the guy who she was talking to from here, txcucktx, flaked out. They were texting and she sent him pics, he refused to send them back, then one day he stopped replying to her. I don't think she'd be game to try this again.
Just curious. What's appealing to her about the arrangement? Seems most women get into this because they already have a guy and want some extra on the side but don't want to drop him. Rare to find a single woman that's specifically looking for this sort of set-up. Sorry to hear he flaked, though. Maybe it was the fantasy vs the reality, jitters, no attraction, any number of things. Who knows? Ghosting isn't cool, though.

@Am48: Sorry, but you`re crazy. How could you even expect anyone to answer or take you for real?

You are posting as a male searching for a "cuckold" for a female (?!?) without even providing your relationship status or your own gender information.

At least you are honest enough to mention what you are here for, and anyone who willingly goes into your trap has to blame themselves.
Am48-profile_info.png

@Phildangersxxx: i think you have to learn alot about these forums... :rolleyes:

Looking for a cuckold age 28-38 in or near fort Worth, tx. This girl (my best friend) is the real deal. Please single guys only and guys who can treat a lady reapectfully on a first date. Shes looking to have a blind date and start small, probably just lunch.

Pm me for more details.

Any pics?

My Goddess lives in Fort Worth.

Cuckold mixer at Collettes this weekend. 1 hour meet and greet Would and cucks (we are shy lol) if interested. If not meeting a cuck bulls are waiting for that hour to conclude if anyone wants to just fuck. So meet the guy you might put in chastity and also a "real man"

Dm me if You may know me or wanna double date one day soon.

Back