Seeking cuckold for FLR/LTR

Isbelles

Female
I am 31 year old mixed race Caribbean woman seeking a partner for a FLR. I am seeking long term and will not tolerate anyone playing games.
If anyone is interested, my basic criteria are as follows:
1) Be a single, white DDF male.
2) Be between 28-45 years old.
3) Be prepared to live in chastity 24/7 (unless you are ill, flying or in an emergency situation)
4) Be submissive as I am domme and would be in charge sexually and non sexually.
5) Be appreciative of BBWs (at least small to medium BBWs).

I am open and willing to chatting and exchanging pictures etc etc, but trust must be built firstly. If you are unwilling or unable to spend the time to get to know each other first, then this is not for you.
Hopefully this interests someone soon :)

I am 31 year old mixed race Caribbean woman seeking a partner for a FLR. I am seeking long term and will not tolerate anyone playing games.
3) Be prepared to live in chastity 24/7 (unless you are ill, flying or in an emergency situation)
4) Be submissive as I am domme and would be in charge sexually and non sexually.

I am open and willing to chatting and exchanging pictures etc etc, but trust must be built firstly. If you are unwilling or unable to spend the time to get to know each other first, then this is not for you.
Message me if you read this 25 year old English cuck

Love your thread

Back