Seeking Canadian Bull for a sly taks with the hotwife.

My wife is a true hotwife, but at times she can be very shy...she hates having to make the first move, but loves the attention when the first move is made by the guy.

Here is my task for anyone interested and willing to travel.

If you fit what im looking for in a bull for my wife: Well endowed, clean, respectful, discreet, straight forward, down to earth, and open minded.

i will give you my wife's cell number, introduce yourself as someone who got her number from a friend "secret admirer, send her a few sexts. she always sexts back. if she is feeling you, her pussy is yours! you would be free to call or sext for random bootycalls, you also will (in time) have the privilege to spend the weekend.

perks: she has a contraceptive and creampies are alowed, she is available almost any night after 9pm, she is clean fun and outgoing, she loves taking pics and videos, she does anal, she swallows, she loves multiple partners, so maybe after 2 or 3 dates u can offer to bring a friend or 2...she drives and can meet halfway or at a hotel,

and to her this is all in good fun, she is a true HotWife!

If you live in Ottawa, you are in perfect range.

Let Me Know Who's up for this, i can provide more details.

all i ask for is to be send the pics and videos...i will not be present for any of the encounters.

Back