Seeking black friend in atlanta area

Married professional.I travel to Atlanta monthly for business.interested in meeting attractive accomplished black man for dating and more.not looking to be a part of some black studs collection of white women.I would love to begin a relationship with a guy who I would hook up with on a monthly basis BlurImage(12-2-2017_1-53-51).jpg

Married professional.I travel to Atlanta monthly for business.interested in meeting attractive accomplished black man for dating and more.not looking to be a part of some black studs collection of white women.I would love to begin a relationship with a guy who I would hook up with on a monthly basis View attachment 1149752

40 year old well endowed black male, I'm 9 inches long and 6 inches thick and I'm very oral. I'm ******* drama disease free I do live alone and I stay in the Decatur area. If you're interested in you like what you see leave me a message and we can go from there please be serious about meeting. You can kik me

Attachments

• 20170128_223738.jpg
    20170128_223738.jpg
    512.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 20170128_223649.jpg
    20170128_223649.jpg
    574.1 KB · Views: 98
Last edited by a moderator:
Married professional.I travel to Atlanta monthly for business.interested in meeting attractive accomplished black man for dating and more.not looking to be a part of some black studs collection of white women.I would love to begin a relationship with a guy who I would hook up with on a monthly basis View attachment 1149752

I'm single living in Atlanta ga area

Well...your dick is large.a big part of what I want.I'm looking for the whole package to feel proud of who I'm with in public

This is such a hot setup, wish I had a job where I could work something like this out! Have fun

This is such a hot setup, wish I had a job where I could work something like this out! Have fun

Hi how are you I would love to chat hopefully we can try to meet. do you want to chat offline and can I see a face and body picture you

Hi how are you.

I have private e-mail..need to see more of you.can't have nude pics of myself that can be identified.any pics of face would have to be with clothes on.maybe with others in pic and you could pick me out I'm sure.I am having pics taken today.nude and clothes.I will share some with you.the little bit I see of you is what crave.your dick is very nice but you know what I wantBlurImage(17-1-2017_9-22-5).png

I have private e-mail..need to see more of you.can't have nude pics of myself that can be identified.any pics of face would have to be with clothes on.maybe with others in pic and you could pick me out I'm sure.I am having pics taken today.nude and clothes.I will share some with you.the little bit I see of you is what crave.your dick is very nice but you know what I wantView attachment 1151136

I'm a cool laid back guy with no drama. My emIL is if you want to see more of me or we can talk further

Last edited by a moderator:
Back