Seeking black cock for white girlfriend In dallas, tx

Bri440

Male
Looking to get my girlfriend into cuckolding me. We've never spoken about it but I've come Beth close recently and I'm trying to figure out how to break it to her.

She's smoking hot, 25 year old white girl. 5'8 long legs perfect bubble butt and gorgeous face. We've been together since college, about 5 years and I can almost Garuntee she'd be up for this, just nervous about bringing it up the wrong way and ruining things.

If anyone's in the area and interested or had advice please help. This has been a fantasy of mine for years and our sex life has been non-existent lately. I need something to spice things up and get her what she deserves.

Photo is of her. Keeping her face out for now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 172
Looking to get my girlfriend into cuckolding me. We've never spoken about it but I've come Beth close recently and I'm trying to figure out how to break it to her.

She's smoking hot, 25 year old white girl. 5'8 long legs perfect bubble butt and gorgeous face. We've been together since college, about 5 years and I can almost Garuntee she'd be up for this, just nervous about bringing it up the wrong way and ruining things.

If anyone's in the area and interested or had advice please help. This has been a fantasy of mine for years and our sex life has been non-existent lately. I need something to spice things up and get her what she deserves.

she has a great future back there n with the way she looks that PYT would have no problem getting the business.

Euless here man. Inbox me if you're real

I would be happy to help young man!

Back