Seeking BBC sluts and couples in New Orleans

Vitamin_BMX

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
LA, US
I'm a black male, 30's, slim, STRAIGHT, laidback, clean shaved with stamina. Seeking couples and single females. Tourists welcome too. We both can fuck your wife or girlfriend. Or you can watch. No games or pushy guys. I can host single females. Couples will have to host. A plus for those in NOLA area, Uptown, midcity and downtown. Also seeking couples to meet regularly in town. Hope to have fun. PM me

Attachments

• shapshotbbc3.png
    shapshotbbc3.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 47
I'm a black male, 30's, slim, STRAIGHT, laidback, clean shaved with stamina. Seeking couples and single females. Tourists welcome too. We both can fuck your wife or girlfriend. Or you can watch. No games or pushy guys. I can host single females. Couples will have to host. A plus for those in NOLA area, Uptown, midcity and downtown. Also seeking couples to meet regularly in town. Hope to have fun. PM me

Hello Mr.Darkmale?!,
We are also in New Orleans: White couple, M39. Wife 36. I just registered here today as I look for ways to really understand some recent developments. Youre the first local Black Male that I saw on here :) so I had to at least write something? It may have been a bit presumptuous of me? However,?If u ever want to contact me, please feel free to ask anything and I'll respond back as quickly as I can. I'll be adding more info to my profile over the next few days.. Hope to hear from you'. - M

Your blond gf is blazing hot

Back