Seeking BBC sluts and couples in New Orleans

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by Darkmale78, May 27, 2015.

1. Darkmale78

Darkmale78 Member

US
    I'm a black male, 30's, slim, STRAIGHT, laidback, clean shaved with stamina. Seeking couples and single females. Tourists welcome too. We both can fuck your wife or girlfriend. Or you can watch. No games or pushy guys. I can host single females. Couples will have to host. A plus for those in NOLA area, Uptown, midcity and downtown. Also seeking couples to meet regularly in town. Hope to have fun. PM me

Attached Files:

Raymond bennett, Mchalo and Askoldia like this.
  2. Mchalo

Mchalo Member

US
    Hello Mr.Darkmale?!,
    We are also in New Orleans: White couple, M39. Wife 36. I just registered here today as I look for ways to really understand some recent developments. Youre the first local Black Male that I saw on here :) so I had to at least write something? It may have been a bit presumptuous of me? However,?If u ever want to contact me, please feel free to ask anything and I'll respond back as quickly as I can. I'll be adding more info to my profile over the next few days.. Hope to hear from you'. - M

3. Darkmale78

Darkmale78 Member

US
    Okay will do babe

Askoldia likes this.
  4. Raymond bennett

Raymond bennett New Member

Would love u to fuck my wife great pussy gives head the absolute best we live n slidell