Seeking BBC loving slut to visit NOLA. Paid travel.

Vitamin_BMX

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
LA, US
I'm a black male, late 30's, clean cut, ddf, shaved, straight, employed and slim/lean build. Seeking a BBC loving slut to visit me for fun in New Orleans. I enjoy sexual fun here, but looking for something new and BBC sluts from other states, not to mention, I'm too busy to travel for now.

Information:

1. You'll be need July 1-3, you can leave on July 3rd. Most likely arrive June 30.
2. You must be from the the U.S.
3. I'll reimbursed you once you arrive at the bus station/stop.
4. You'll crash at my apt in a nice, quiet and safe neighborhood in Uptown. Artsy type.
5. You'll be given 2-3 meals per day, snacks as well, tour parts of NOLA/FQ, etc. The N.O. streetcar/trolley is a block from my place.
6. You'll be needed to be submissive for my bbc. If open to letting one of my friends screw you we'll talk about that too. But mainly you'll be here for me.
7. While with me, you'll still be my sub, but I won't let anyone disrespect or harm you.

If interested PM me and we'll discuss more. Send pics too. I'm an easy-going guy seeking the same in women. No drama, no materialistic types. Seeking women who appreciates what's given to them by their bbc host. If you like to be submissive and have the male be dominant, then this should be alot of fun. Young or older women are okay.

Last edited:
Back