Seeking BBC Lovers in DTLA- City of Angels

ccranger01

Male
From
CA, US
What are we all seeking? BBC and BBC Lovers

That seems to be the common theme on this website....So in order find that perfect match and balance I am must tell what you what I have to offer... First, I must say I have the BBC that you came here searching for; along with the personality; the adventurous soul, a sexual openness, and a sense of higher purpose.

I am a international business man from MIAMI.. that lives here in a loft in DTLA. I would love to offer you an invitation to come meet me in the city for a night filled with fun, laughter, dancing and passion! I will be polite, respectful and protective of your visit so can be assured that no harm will come to you. I am very open minded, intellectually stimulating with a sense of adventure coupled with stories of experience of my worldly travels and it would be my honor to share that with you along with as much of that BBC you want!!

To all of the BBC Lovers out there in the LA Area....I am in eager anticipation of your reply and I will not hold any bias if you did not see this as a fun adventure in the city of Angels that may add to your own wonderful experiences.

Tanti Baci....Muchos Besitos!

Carlo

Back