Seeking BBC in Texas

I am seeking my wife’s first BBC in Texas. I can verify with her instagram, snap and phone number. Just don’t want to verify here to continue to be discreet.

Wife has never been with a black man before and want to hook her up with something special.

Serious inquiries only, no fake accounts or games.

Attachments

• D3DA4FB2-7E8B-482E-B765-B28CD95E256F.jpeg
    D3DA4FB2-7E8B-482E-B765-B28CD95E256F.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 437
  • 2A39ADE6-A4B7-4081-8184-5456B06F4363.jpeg
    2A39ADE6-A4B7-4081-8184-5456B06F4363.jpeg
    235.5 KB · Views: 439
I am seeking my wife’s first BBC in Texas. I can verify with her instagram, snap and phone number. Just don’t want to verify here to continue to be discreet.

Wife has never been with a black man before and want to hook her up with something special.

Pm me now

Good evening my name is Ron I'm very interested in your proposal can we chat I would love to find out more

Attachments

• 20230209_101424.jpg
    20230209_101424.jpg
    999.4 KB · Views: 275

Where in Texas are you located, I'm in the Austin Texas area, my name is Ron

Ok what's her snap and phone number, I'm Ron I've in the Austin area and would love to be that man you are looking for, lets chat oŕ you can text me at 512 905 0171, I hope to hear from you

Hey I want your wife!!! I’m in Fort Worth

Ok I'm here in Texas also lets chat

Ok I'm on snapchat ronaldyou53 is my user name hit me up and lets chat, check out my media pics

Back