Seeking BBC in Chicago

We are a Cuckold couple Seeking a Hung BBC Bull who would enjoy meeting 2-3 times a month.
We prefer Muscular Dominant Black BULLS who are over 8 + thick. Heavy cummers to the front of the line.. We play only with the Cuckold Hubby present.
:smoke: Just like us.

We are a Cuckold couple Seeking a Hung BBC Bull who would enjoy meeting 2-3 times a month.
We prefer Muscular Dominant Black BULLS who are over 8 + thick. Heavy cummers to the front of the line.. We play only with the Cuckold Hubby present.
where are the pics?... what does she look like? contact me if serious. i am a dom bull well known throughout chicagoland.

tyson

Have any fellow Bulls in Chicago ever met any QoS's from this site? I've been approached by several but all talk. Many strange questions asked. I suspect a lot of single guys trolling on this site, getting their rocks off.

Yes some guys just keep talking about what they want. And get nowhere just bullcrap chat. Hope this site doesn't become craigslist.

We are a couple Seeking a Hung BBC Bull who would enjoy meeting 2-3 times a month.
We prefer Muscular Black BULLS who are over 8 + thick.
Good afternoon. D&D free black male.38yrs of age. Lives in the Western burbs of Chicago and works in the loop. New here and looking for clean, erotic, fun with one couple only. Hopefully you. Would love to chat.

We drove the 2 hours south on 2 different occasions to meet bbc from this site only to have both never show. Just as frustrating for couples as it is for you single males. Only difference is... I have to deal with my wife whom was really wanting a bbc and now isn't happy. And we all know..... if our wife isn't happy, ain't nobody happy!!!! :(

We drove the 2 hours south on 2 different occasions to meet bbc from this site only to have both never show. Just as frustrating for couples as it is for you single males. Only difference is... I have to deal with my wife whom was really wanting a bbc and now isn't happy. And we all know..... if our wife isn't happy, ain't nobody happy!!!! :(
@WIcouple happy new year! sorry to hear about those two wasted trips. guess what?... i'm less then two hours away & can even meet in kenosha, wi or gurnee, il. i will DEF be there TRUST! pm me if interested.

tyson

Back