Seeking bbc for couples

I’ll tell you what’s going to happen, an alpha bbc bull like myself, will agree to meet up with you as a couple.

What really will happen is that the moment your girl wraps her tiny Cunt lips around a BBC bulls cock it’s all over for you and your fucking relationship. We will make sure to whisper into your girls ear and convince her that we are a much better choice to stay with that some little cuck like you.

We will fuck her behind your back, and she will admit she finds you annoying and wants a hung brother as her man.

You will lose her. And she will tell us that she loves us when she’s coming on our black cocks.

You sure you want this???

I’ll tell you what’s going to happen, an alpha bbc bull like myself, will agree to meet up with you as a couple.

What really will happen is that the moment your girl wraps her tiny Cunt lips around a BBC bulls cock it’s all over for you and your fucking relationship. We will make sure to whisper into your girls ear and convince her that we are a much better choice to stay with that some little cuck like you.

We will fuck her behind your back, and she will admit she finds you annoying and wants a hung brother as her man.

You will lose her. And she will tell us that she loves us when she’s coming on our black cocks.

You sure you want this? ❤️ too try

Back